Do you find this girl's body attractive?

I ask because this girl is actually a fashion model (more than likely plus size) and people think that models are automatically attractive to people and have the "perfect" body. Even if you're not interested in girls, just tell me if you think she has a good body or not. Personally, I think her curvy body is fantastic.

• Yes, it's an attractive body!
  • No, it's an unattractive body!
  • Meh, it's a decent body. Nothing too good but nothing bad either.
SKIP to 7:30 in the video to see her body! I forgot to mention that.
@throwit You gave the most detailed answer and explained your reasoning and answered thoroughly. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's got chub, I wouldn't say she has a perfect body. Some girls with extra weight do have a perfect body, but I wouldn't consider her one of them

What Girls Said 7

• I like it!

• She's pretty. I think it's decent.

• She is decent. Option C

• She has a pretty face and nice booty but she is fat in my opinion

• She's okay. I don't find the high waisted shorts flattering on her body though.

• I think her body is very unproportional and that in its self is unattractive in my eyes.

• Yes I want to suck her boobies and I want to touch and admire her ass.

What Guys Said 15

• I think she looks great. I have always found the big breasts/big butt/little extra tummy/wide hips/thick thighs combination to be very attractive. And for the record, I'm a thin to average-sized guy, myself.

• It seems like the biggest fans of curvy women ARE thin guys. Usually guys my size don't like girls like this and it leaves me clueless lol.

• I'd like to give her some love spankings ;)

• whoops. i meant a smiley face :) not that guy. he looks like a sad face, and that would definitely not be something to be sad about!

• I could get into that, but not something I would pursue. If she asked me out I would accept.

• She's sexy as hell.

I feel bad for her husband/future husband though. The whole time I was watching I just imagined what her voice would be like if she was nagging at me, and it was suicide worthy...

• I prefer plus size. So I like her.

Skinny is boring in bed. It's good to look at on a photo but that's about it.

• I hate how curvy girls have to be put into the "plus size" category. I think they should distinguish between "curvy" and "plus" size.

• sexy n curvy... <3

• I think she's a super attractive person, but I really don't think her body's attractive at all. It's really unhealthy for her to be at this weight.

• That's not true. Her weight mainly goes to her lower body and there is NOTHING unhealthy about lower-body fat. Trust me, my doctor even told me it's harder for men because we gain most of our weight in our stomach, which is much more unhealthy, since it's around our heart.

• Is this really what you consider curvy? She is on the chubby side.

• Yep. That's an ideal body...

• Lol I like how magically how cubbier woman are what men lust for. I swear the're wasn't this phenomenon 2 years ago. Of course there were guys who always did like their women with more fat but not this many men.

• Actually, curvy girls have been preferred for awhile now.

I remember being 13/14 years old (Back in 2003-2005) and most of my peers lusting after girls with this shape. I also remember Jennifer Lopez being praised for her curves back in the late 90's and early 00's. I don't know what rock you've been living under.

• There's fit curvy and then there's chubby curvy... the craze these days are chubby curvy...

• I see your point but "fit curvy" is rare in the first place. So SLIGHTLY "chubby curvy" is much more common than "fit curvy." However, I still remember in the late 90's and well into the 00's that this type of curvy was still the trend it seemed.

• yes. Whatever her video was about, I really don't care.

• yeah she has nice curves.

• No, not my type at all tbh with you.

• Way to big to me, as I prefer average to skinny girls

• its decent...

• Voted C, a bit big, but she's aiight.