Girls, why do people like tricking me?

Ok so i post questions on here saying i go to dating websites to attempt to get a girlfriend cause im too ugly and hideous to get one in real life. They say confidence is my only issue but i steady get rejected by girls. So my question is to people get off on someone else feeling like shit and trying to build them up just to see them fall

5

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your confidence, for sure.
    I'm not talking you up. Hypothetically speaking (as I have an amazing boyfriend) if you tried to chat me up in real life, I would give you my number in a heart beat. I like your features.

What Girls Said 4

• you asked something similar and it has something to do with you being gullible or easy to be fooled

• If that's you in the pictures... you're not ugly! Some people are just assholes!

• When you were a baby you tripped and fell, failed multiple times, too many to count, before you finally learned to walk. But learning to eat, you probably did pretty easily.
    Life is pretty much the same. Some things you'll keep failing at before you succeed, some things you'll get straight away. What these things are can sometimes be different for different people, but all of us go through it.

• you are just gullible.

• So im not attractive and i just grasp at straws when these people say i am