Is it weird that I think I look better in person than in pictures?

But overall I dont find myself attractive at all? Normal or naw? Anyone esle feel the same way?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Totally not weird. I don't there is anything weird about feeling one way or another when it comes to these things.

• People who do not look as good in pictures than they do in real life are called
    ---> people who are "not photogenic"

Photogenic people, on the contrary, look as good or better on photos, like models.

• Most people take a million selfies before they get the right one, which is why I use the same pictures for years. I don't have time to indulge vanity.

• I think most people think they look better in person than in pictures

• Are you a goddess?

Because I feel blessed.

• No, I look hideous in pictures but good in person :)

• No. My friends even tell me I look like shit on camera and look nothing like how they see me. Apparently my eyes even if they're open all the way seem tiny in camera and that makes the rest of my head look massive but in person my eyes look much larger. I think it's just the flat lens of most camera's trying to capture something that is 3d.

What Girls Said 14

• i think i look better in pictures than in person and i have awful body image issues. its normal. i think everyone feels one way about themselves in pictures and another way in person.

• No a lot of people aren't photogenic. Plus people can always Photoshop their pics.

A pic is just a moment vs. seeing someone up close and personal I think it's better that you look better in real life than be the exact opposite of looking attractive on a pic.

• not at all, some people r like that an vice versa. I'm sure u look lovely because ur pic looks lovely =]

• I think I do too lol it's not weird.

• Well I sincerely hope I look better in person but I have no way of knowing.

• No its not weird. I think everyone is a little iffy on how they feel about their appearance.

• Nope, it's the same exact thing with me, I look horrible in photo's (When someone else is taking the picture) , when I take selfies I look good, however nothing beats seeing me in person! I'm beautiful and I'm sure you are too :)

• Not weird , a lot of people are like that

• it isn't weird. common
    some people have photogenic look so they look better in pics

• Not at all, I feel the same way about my pictures.

• I feel the same way. I don't want to sound conceited but I do find myself attractive.

• I think I look better in pictures:/

• I feel that way

• Yeah i look terrible in pictures. I look way better in person I am not photogenic