What body type do you find most attractive in a girl? How do you define thin, curvy, thick, chubby?

I really can't tell if I'm thin, curvy, or thick. I work out a lot and I eat super healthy, and so that makes me feel better about myself but I still carry a lot of unattractive fat on my body. However I would definitely not be considered fat.

I have big thighs that are toned but there's a lot of fat over it which makes it look and feel soft. My thighs are also a lot bigger than my calves so it looks pretty bad. My calves are the only part of my body that look really toned. I have slight love handles and I also have a tiny bit of lower belly fat, which I am very insecure about -- I especially hate how my stomach does not look toned at all because there's fat over all my muscle! But my boobs are DD, so it makes my stomach look flatter and I have a 26 inch waist. My arms are normal-small, I don't have much back fat, and I have a pretty round butt. The thing is, I'm 5'1, so I feel like I look super compact and thick because I'm so short. My sister says I'm small but curvy and voluptuous but I always take it in a negative way because I feel like I just have too much fat on my body.

I am definitely NOT thin or fat or average... what am i? And would you find my body attractive? The only guys that show interest are perverted Mexican guys that make comments when they see me... But I feel like I don't attract any other guys. :( Please be honest about what you think!

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Fit/athletic/toned/whatever you want to call it, with curves is really nice

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Pictures? Written description isn't really doing it.

1|0
    0|0
  • You sound attractive... not into the DD's (big butt guy) but, everything else sounds good.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound perfect! ^-^

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i can't tel without a pic hun

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny minii

0|0
    0|0