How old do I look?

How old do I look?

I am 27. I know you guys said I look older, but I think make up hinders how old I look. This question will with my actually age look. Check it out:
Which pic looks better: with or without make-up? I am the same age in both. Do I look older in one than the other?

1011

Most Helpful Guy

• It's difficult to say especially with women of color since the sun is often not as damaging to their skin. The tone of your face is noticeably darker than your arms which typically means heavy makeup. That would imply either you are younger trying to look older or Older trying to look younger. The whites of your eyes are very white which would imply younger since the whites of the eyes tend to yellow a little with age. Also, I don't see much in the way of crows feet around your eyes. Your hair is pulled up which tends to make ladies seem a little older. I would need to see the backs of your hands before I would venture a guess...

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 10

• You look 30-ish.

• 30-35 years old.

• I think pretty are saying late 20s because of ur age range.. but I'm going to be honest. You look a little older than that.

• **I think people are

• I agree, I tried to remove it, but couldn't.

• Uh maybe 27?

• you look like you are in your late 20s

• You are beautiful!! 27/28 :)

• Mid 30s to early 40s

• I Would say about 30-ish

• 27 or 28 years old

• Early 30s, due to the odd haircut.

• 28 or 29 years old