Girls, what rating would you give my body?

Girls, what rating would you give my body?

Updates:
I don't grow chest and back hair like lots of guys do. Just wondering what's the general consensus.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• I don't really rate but I think you're body is really attractive. Although if you're a great guy with a great personality, that really helps too! It's not always about the looks.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you! That means a lot. I know looks aren't everything. I grew up the scrawny kid. This was fulfilling a curiosity. I think your pretty attractive too. @Areiajade

• Thank you! :)

• I prefer a little skinnier, but looks alright, 7 or 8.

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks ok. Just tone it up

1|1
    0|0
  • it looks okay

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's like a 9. It's like ideal to me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks! One good one so far. lol!

• Show All
    • Different strokes for different fokes. But I'm glad I'm ideal in someone's eyes. Working extra hard on my abs from now on.

• Yes, that's very true. That's good, you seem very motivated.

• I'd say 8/10. I can see you're almost there. I gave an extra point because you don't grow chest or back hair. I hate hairy chests and backs on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • 8 or 9 pot of 10. your arms look perfect and so is your torso but if u want more prominent abs than u can work further. sincerely speaking i wouldn't mind this body its perfect.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your sincerity. This picture is about 4 months old so by now I believe I have the abs part at least a little better. Hopefully. Lol

• I don't rate people. But you're attractive

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the compliment. I was just curious to see how high will girls or guys would rate my appearance.

• You look short-ish? Otherwise very nice thank u ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/10 great body wow!

0|0
    0|0
    • 9/10 sure is good. Thanks for giving me the time of day to let me know how I look. Never got a "wow!" from a girl before. lol!

• Just being honest:)

• 7 or 8. Looking good :)
    And I think its fine you dont have chest hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks SusanshineAmy! I do prefer to be without hair. Seems that a lot of girls think that.

• It's the perfect body type! Muscles but not to toned and your broader which is good! I prefer hair tho, but it still looks good!

0|0
    0|0
  • 4/10 if your working out it looks like you just started

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks I actually have been working out since I was 13. But soccer and long distance running done build up muscle. Lifting is a different story.

• Very nice 8

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/10 I think you have the perfect amount of muscle mass. I always get really weirded out by guys that over do it on the muscles.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I find weird to. Especially the ones with the vains.

• Looks good!

0|1
    0|0