Girls, thinking about getting two arm sleeves of tattoos would it suit me? Do you think it would look hot?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they can suit anyone, you don't have to look like a "badass" in order to get tattoos, I don't think tattoos are a deciding factor for someone to be into a guy, but we're all shallow and pay attention to looks first, different girls like different things. I myself am a fan

What Girls Said 9

• Tattoos don't really do anything for me one way or the other. If someone has interesting tattoos because they figured they looked cool, or there's a story or something to talk about with them, I find them kinda neat, but tattoos just to attract people? Meh.

• yeah go for it

• I personally think those tatoos are pretty hot... But you have to have muscle.

• I think 3/4 of of one arm and just some tattoos on the uper arm of the other will look hot but again you need to have muscle for that

• Personally I like a 3/4 quarter sleeve or full sleeve on one arm of guys. I'd have to see a full body of you to give a decent opinion. But go for it. Just be prepared for the pain and cost.

• I honestly like tattoos, it might suit you ya :)
    But don't get them if it's just to impress people, it's permanent

• You'd be the first...

• So Hawt. Yeah, go for it.

• i would suggest go for one sleeve it would look hotter and have a few tattoos on the other arm.