I cut my hair up too my neck?

Basically I cut my hair up to my neck I can see one of the girls whispering to each other and I heard one of them saying it's ugly and these guys when I got up they wanted to laugh I just don't understand I try not to care but deep down I do care 😔

Most Helpful Guy

• People judge other people. That doesn't mean there judgements are correct. Take someone from the 70s and drop him into your modern classroom. Some people will like his style others will hate it and mock him and wonder what was he thinking. But back in the 70s he was the most stylish guy around. Take the most stylish person in Puerto Rico and put them in china. Once again some will love it some won't. Our tastes are fluid. We often don't like things because we like them but because others like them and we want to fit in. So if someone doesn't like what you do think like this
    1. If they don't like it they don't have to do it. So why bother commenting?
    2. People comment on things to share opinions and get others opinions. Aka checking to see if they're tastes are correct
    3. Those people who are checking to see if there tastes are correct are insecure in thier own styles and opinions. Aka they don't really even know what they like.
    4. The people who are agreeing instead of saying let her do her thing are trying to fit in too.
    5. Then there are the rare occasions where people are trying to maintain that thier tastes are the best tastes. Those people are losers trying to get people to believe they're awesome probably because if they didn't no one would care about them

What Guys Said 4

• they grow back quick i guess

• I am sure you look fine.

• Just be you dont sweat t it

• The one's who talk about you ain't gonna do nun wit they life anyway you'll get em at the end 😤

What Girls Said 8

• It's wonderful! Unfortunately we can't control what people think, let alone say. I know it's hard to ignore, but hey if they're going to judge someone because of a HAIRCUT they have other problems, perhaps their lives are too boring, and all they have to entertain them is laughing/talking about other people.

• So let them hate... It's cute.

I'm sure they're just talking because they've seen you with your longer hair and they wish they could have it. Your hair is still thick, full, and pretty and I guarantee you you still have more hair than they do and I'm certainly not referring to their weave.

• Your hair doesn't look ugly :)
    Next time confront them.

• It your hair and your allowed to do whatever you want with it. Try to ignore them although its really hard.

• I don't want to sound weird, but can you send me a picture of you.
    I'm not trying to sound like a creep, but I personally think a lot of people with shorter hair look better. Would you want it to be long and tangly? You have it so much easier to wash your hair, comb your hair, etc. :)

• is that your hair now in your avatar? If so I think it's cute and they're probably being unnecessarily mean because they have nothing else to do.

• The good thing about hair is that it'll grow back :) I've cut it chin length and after realized my head shape did not fit with it at all. I'm sure you look cute, if that's you in your profile pic you're really pretty! Don't worry about them, it might be different and they're just being rude af.

• The great thing about hair is that is grow back! Don't worry about it!