Basically I cut my hair up to my neck I can see one of the girls whispering to each other and I heard one of them saying it's ugly and these guys when I got up they wanted to laugh I just don't understand I try not to care but deep down I do care 😔
Most Helpful Guy
People judge other people. That doesn't mean there judgements are correct. Take someone from the 70s and drop him into your modern classroom. Some people will like his style others will hate it and mock him and wonder what was he thinking. But back in the 70s he was the most stylish guy around. Take the most stylish person in Puerto Rico and put them in china. Once again some will love it some won't. Our tastes are fluid. We often don't like things because we like them but because others like them and we want to fit in. So if someone doesn't like what you do think like this
1. If they don't like it they don't have to do it. So why bother commenting?
2. People comment on things to share opinions and get others opinions. Aka checking to see if they're tastes are correct
3. Those people who are checking to see if there tastes are correct are insecure in thier own styles and opinions. Aka they don't really even know what they like.
4. The people who are agreeing instead of saying let her do her thing are trying to fit in too.
5. Then there are the rare occasions where people are trying to maintain that thier tastes are the best tastes. Those people are losers trying to get people to believe they're awesome probably because if they didn't no one would care about them1