Hi there have age 21 male really bad self asteem and paranoid?

Hi I have really bad self asteem and paranoia about my looks have been like this for a long time just a Quike question am I been paranoid about when walking past people and they go quite and laugh it's at me cause I always seen to think it is which makes me more paranoid I am currently getting help for my anxiety but thought it would be worth a ask thanks :)
Hi there have age 21 male really bad self asteem and paranoid ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello,

#1. First of all I'd like to tell you that with these looks, you certainly don't need to worry. Yeah, there's room for improvement but if you will keep on worrying, things won't change.
    #2. Self-esteem is dependent on confidence. So build it. Be confident for what you are. "If not you, then who?"
    #3. Your hairstyle is decent, I liked it. Just don't stick them to the head that strictly. Strew them a bit to have a casual look.
    #4. You seem to have a potential to have a great body. Hit the gym. And don't give up. Eat healthy food and progress slowly. You're so thin, have some muscles. And you know what, exercising reduces stress and anxiety and makes you self confident. Will be helpful for point #2.
    #5. People will laugh forever. "Barking dogs seldom bite". People laugh on me too but you know what, I don't give them a fuck. They are wasting their time in laughing at a random person and I'm busy in getting my shit done. And if people are not laughing at your goals, means they're not big enough.
    #6. Your dressing sense is good. +1 for that.
    #7. Make friends and talk to them oftenly. They will make you realise that you can be loved for what you're from inside (as they're not with you for how do you look). They will like to spend time with you because your presence is amazing.
    #8. Stop comparing and complaining. Realise that you can't have it all and learn how to move on. Learn from mistakes.
    #9. Make your inner critic silent and appreciate yourself. You'd be even worse.
    #10. Man, life is too short to get depressed. Setup your goals and try to achieve them. After all, it was YOU who beat 300 million others. At the end of the day, it won't matter that how do you look, the thing which will matter is what you have achieved in your life.

Good luck :)

What Girls Said 5

• You cray? I don't see why you'd need to worry, you are good fucking looking.

• Thanks :) it's just the people been quite and laughing which makes me paranoid :/

• Try counselling :)

• There's somebody out there for everyone so don't discourage yourself. It's a huge world.

• you look good!

• You're actually a good looking guy, but I understand how you feel. Some people just have irrational fears and insecurities. I know exactly how you feel. My best suggestion is to fake it until you make it. If you keep telling yourself that you look good eventually you'll start believing it. It will be a bit weird at first but it gets better.

What Guys Said 4

• Coming from a straight guy, you're a stud. You don't have it so bad, I've got nerve damage on the right side of my face from an altercation when I was 14. I'd been told that I've overlooked some women make passes at me. I had a broken cheek bone, when it set, it pinched a nerve and the muscles on the right side are a bit tighter, I always look like I have a slight grin.

• First off, the only kind of help you really need is from normal people like us. Don't see a quack that has no idea what your actually going through. First off why would people laugh at you? If they aren't, forget about it. If they are, then they probably still aren't and if they are, screw them.

I do agree with Iron_man about you going to the gym.

• Trying going to the gym that will help plus maybe see a head doc as well

• u r decent broooo