Is it unattractive for a girl to have a small adams apple?

I don't have a huge guy one, but I do have a small one. People always call me tiny so I guess I'm not that surprised that you can see mine, but I guess it just makes me insecure that some people think it's ugly. So I just wanted to know if it really was? No one has ever said anything to me about it, not sure if they just didn't want to make me insecure or if they really just didn't notice it, but now that I know it's there I'm always thinking about it. I don't think it makes me ugly, but it's hard when people say, "Girls don't have them!" when I know they do because I have one and I've seen pictures of other women with them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Joker. If you have a Adams Apple you're male not female.
    Only males have Adams apples when I went to school

• That's funny but women DO have Adams Apples. You just usually can't see them. It depends on how deep your voice is and just the individual person. Mine is tiny and I have a "deeper" voice and my neck is fairly skinny I guess so it's no surprise that you can see mine. I was just insecure that people might find it ugly but now I'm no longer insecure about it. If a guy doesn't like it, then that just means he's shallow and not worth my time. But women most definitely DO have them.

• Thanks for MH.
      That is true if he doesn't like you for you then fuck him.
      i did later look into it and found out females do have them too I guess i never noticed before or if I did never thought about it.

What Guys Said 4

• indifferent LOL

• Sir calm down

No really though as long as u don't look like a man ur good.

• Hahah no in my personal opinion I don't think I look like a man. But thank you. Haha

• It won't make any difference, and it isn't a turn-off or anything.

• post a picture so we can see for our self

What Girls Said 0