Guys, would you view me as being fat or thick?

Some people say I'm very fat blah blah and that I need to lose weight while other people say I'm thick. I consider myself chubby lol.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• All I'm going to say is you could so easily get to a decent weight within a few months of healthy eating and a couple of sessions a week at the gym.
    You should totally just make that life change just so you know at some point in the future you will get to the weight you are wanting :)

• Thank you ☺️ and that's what I'm trying to do walk/exercise more and eat more healthier, but sometimes I overeat when I'm feeling upset or down but I know I can fight it.

What Guys Said 19

• no way!! :D

• Overweight, but you clearly have a nice shape if you want to work on slimming down. And you're cute. I say that in the hopes you don't get discouraged. Calling someone overweight isn't nice, but I care about your health more than your feelings. If this is really all about your looks though, you definitely have them.

• Fat, just being honest sorry

• In my books, you're fat. You would be chubby if you'd lose some pounds.

• Chubby, fat, thick. They all pretty much mean the same.
    I'd say you're fat. Weirdly, you look OK though and I don't really like fat chicks so you've won yourself a small victory there.

• You are a bit over weight. Is there a real difference between being fat, thick and chubby? I think not, some people simply need to lose more weight that others.

• I try but it's kind of hard I have a thyroid problem.

• I will check out the link and also my medicine fluoxetine also makes me gain weight, I can go a day without eating I'm not the type to contstantly eat.

• Well, you need to eat to have energy to lose weight, just don't eat as much.

• It is up to you - You are whatever you think you are not what other people say you are.

• I wouldn't say you're fat. I'd say you're thick or a bit chubby

• extremely fat.

• Yes, I'd say you're fat.

• Sorry to say, but deffinitely quite overweight.

• thick with a lot of muttin...

• Umm eh ahh how do I put it... Yes you are Fat.

• yes, i would consider you fat.

• you look fat but also you look hot

• your overweight.

• fat, sorry.

• you're hot

• Fat. filler