Can you rate my butt?

Guys and girls, can you rate my butt out of 10?
I know it is not very impressing and big, but Im petite myself (5ft3) ..

Can you rate my butt ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually prefer a petite butt, so I think yours is near perfect, honestly. The thong is always a favorite, as well. Not every guy likes a big ass.

*Goes back up to stare for a while longer*

• Ohhh thats very sweet :*. Thanks.

• Thank you for MH. :)

I honestly didn't see anything to be rude about. You asked for an opinion, and I think you have a *very* attractive butt, so I said as much.

You also responded a couple of times, which gave me an excuse to look at it again. I know, I'm terrible, lol

• Fishinggggg

What Guys Said 62

• internet ho out of 10.

• I am so hurt right now, I will not be able to sleep tonight :'(

• Yes, and now you will not be able to sleep either.
      You're so pathetic.

• You're the one on the internet in a thong. That's just beyond trashy.

• 9/10 pretty good

• Oh my God! I love this site so much! I'm never leaving.

You've got a nice ass for your figure. I'd probably give it 8 erections out of 10.

• Seriously is this the new fad question on GaG. Ugh negative a million is my vote just for getting sick of these types of questions.

• +1. I hate these "rate my butt" questions. 3 people asked such question in an hour. Smh

• Yeah I find that hard to believe considering today was the first time I have seen them on here and it has been asked at least 2 or 3 times already

• I have never seen them and I dont care about them. Im asking this about my butt and if you dont like them, dont answer, dont even bother to click on the question, for God's sake!

• This is a thing now too?

• Whoaaa where have you been all my life?

• Oh thats sooo sweet. <3

• Thanks, I really appreciate your kind words :*

• Yw, soo what were you doing in that picture? O_o

• It is very nice!

• Thats pretty close to a 10 actually. The best rate my butt picture I've seen I think

• 8/10, it's nice. It does not have to be big to be great, It is better for it to be smaller but firm. Petite women are attractive

• its nice but i predict itll be nicer if you were standing straight up urching your back without leaning as you did in the pic.

id say a 7. most women are 4 or 5 so its a good number. 8 to 10 will be reserved for fitness/model chicks.

• it is perfect please let me be your boyfriend.

• you look very sexy

• 10/10 i say

• It's a bit flat. 6

• that is one fine ass i give you a 10

• 9.5/10 very cute :)

• Did they make a new section here on G@G for rating butts? because I have seen this "rating butts" BS a lot recently. IDon'tCare/10.

• That looks about perfect. I give it a 10 from my view.

• Great 9 out of 10

• sure... at least an 8 out of 10 x

• thanks :)

• no, I really dont think so, I like my thick lips and small nose better but I was just curious :)

• well you have a great figure... im sure you know that

• Perfect 10/10 y didn't u say it wasn't impressive it looks perfect

• 5' 3" and a backside that nice?
    10/10. Would date like crazy.

• 6/10, I dont like big butts either, but you need to have more at the bottom of your butt. It kinda ends in the middle of your buttcheeks

• Its not juicy 5/10

• Yeah it looks good; keep up the good work.

• Big doesn't automatically equal nice but yours is fine
    Working on it more is just bonus :)

• Its very nice! At least 7/10

• grow an ass, then I'll rate it.

• Looks pretty nice to me. 9/10

• Ma body is tdyy baby! 👄💋

• More from Guys
    32

What Girls Said 13

• ? Honey, your butt is perfectly fine. Bigger isn't better: all sizes are beautiful

• 10/10
    Why is it small? It doesn't look small. It looks kind of big to me. In a good way.

• anything else?

• why do you bother answering if you dont like the question or if you dont answer to the subject?

• 8/10 hawt affff

• Omg these attention whores lawd

• Why on earth do you bother answering if you dont like it and if you are so immaculate, principled and moral?

• Hahha righhhtt

• A good 5
    If you work out a bit more you won't have to stand at certain angles to make it look rounder :) add weights and really get into the workout

• It looks nice. 9/10

• But I'm sorry to say exposing your bum like that for strangers to rate is a terrible idea. That area is your private part, that means random people shouldn't see it. You have a beautiful bum, but please don't ever show it on the internet you might receive hate and you never know what could happen to your picture. Just a friendly advice.

• Yes of course they can see your profile, but I was referring of who are we in real life ;)

• need to do more squats

• 8/10 Nice booty.

• I'm actually very happy to see that men are giving your small and tight butt good ratings. I want this massive ass faze over with!

• Kinda flat and saggy but okay overall.

• It's small but very perky. However , the bigger the better which isn't true all of the time.

• I give it a
    It's a butt/10
    Congrats!

• very nice.