Please rate my butt. I think its pretty big. Does it have a nice shape? I have been thinking about modeling. Honest answers are appreciated. Thanks?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm hoping you're joking... uh no offense, but you should definitely abstain from butt modelling.

What Guys Said 30

• To answer your question, it has a decent shape. It could be better but it could be much worse too.

I think your butt is ok. It's a little big (and a little smaller than what I prefer) but it's not a "nasty" butt. You have some meat back there, so that's a great thing! Another girl posted earlier about her butt and she had a flat butt, unlike yours.

I'm pretty sure you could model. I've seen models with flatter butts and not good butts at all. Just be confident in yourself and only care about what you think.

• I like how someone down-voted me just for answering thoroughly and giving my opinion lol

• yeah with that logic anyone could be a model haha

• @Onionsnstuff Pretty much anyone could be a model, except for maybe extreme cases (like a morbidly obese person who can barely walk or a severely deformed person.)

• I have never been much of a butt guy, however in the spirit of this question, like many things there is always room for improvement, you might consider some exercises to help tone those muscles a bit more. This will help "lift" it a little more which will improve it's appearance. I'm not much for thongs, as I can't help but think they are uncomfortable, however I understand this photo as it gives a better idea of your shape. At any rate I hope this helps some and if you are thinking of modeling you might consider talking to some agencies that specialize in those areas, as I'm sure they will be able to provide you with more information on how to pursue this.

• no no.. it's k 8)

• What is going on with this trend of rate my butt... Ugh negative 10 million is what I rate this question and the fact you actually asked it

• You au to be ashamed for postin that pic, that's the nicest thing I can say, you need booty pop ASAP!😱😰

http://bootypop.com

β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸ½

• you did say Honest so im going to be honest that is not an ass of a model too flat no cheeks you need to tone it up a little.

• Oh no no no Not good

• Flat and out of shape. Squat and eat better.

• It is big. I cannot decide if you are or are not fat from this point of view, but your butt could really use some exercise. Same as legs.

• Um... rating? A 1 or 2/10.

It clould be better with squats though...

• you get a 3/10 you have no butt

• It's very below average. Do some squats and hit the gym. Do it now.

• its an ok bum, no more than that

• Looks fine to me ;-)

• You guys are mean. I'd smash it.

• Great butt and hot thong!

• Your rear is okay, but for modeling I think not

• It's nice but below average it would look good if u were a model

• 8/10 I think you have a very nice ass!

• R u serious that ass looks dead.. looks like a disinflated baloon

• id worship that ass. please message me ill give you some good opinions on your body boo

• I'd recommend you not model and no... its not big. If you want to model or model your butt specifically, I recommend you start eating, running, and do squats and lunges... as often as possible.

• Fishinggggg

• -2 for being very unclassy and needy.

• Rofl at becoming a model.

• Out of 10 I'd give it a 1... it should look more like Amanda lee's to be a ten.

• no offense but your butt is flat

• there is absolutely nothing attractive about it. its flat, flubby and in all honesty a bit gross to look at.

you asked to be judged, here you go. sorry for being honest.

• 2|2
  • its alright a bit saggy tho

What Girls Said 12

• My child, you need Jesus. And by jesus I mean squats.

• Squats only help build muscle and there is no bigger turn off than a girl with a muscular butt.

• @CincinnatiRedsfan

• I think muscle with fat on top is just fine, although I love big, round fat butts. I just think PURE muscle is nasty. The girl below in the video is a near idea butt for me.

www.youtube.com/watch

• #buttrate3

It looks flat. My rate? Its a 6/10.

• It looks kind of saggy. Doing A LOT of squats will help fix that.

• I think what you need is booty pop.
    Here's the link!

Bootypop. com

• You need to tone it. Squats will be your new best friend

• Do bridge lifts.. I think that's what they are called do 50 a day and then 60 another week. Etc.

• I'm sorry to sat but it's kind of flat and not really toned. You gotta do squats if you want buns, hun.

• Sorry but you don't have a butt

• I hope you're trolling... Your butt is a lot below average.

• You have a flat ass.

• You really need to tone up your butt because it's saggy. It's not too wide.

• I would firm it up a bit, go for some runs

• Full honesty, its flat and a bit saggy. Needs work.