Do guys not like girls who are not skinny?

I was very overweight since childhood, but i went from 169 to 129 lbs and its not that im skinny, im just average now. Im just wondering if guys really do care if a girl is skinny or find girls that are skinny to be attractive

Updates:
im 5'4'' by the way!

1|0
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer curvy gals tbh

1|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 14

• I don't mind skinny, I am attracted to full figure though. I would say that if a girl can't run or go up a flight of stairs needing a break I'd say they would need to get more healthy. That being said, I'm not to picky when it comes to body type. I am picky when it comes to personality, upbeat and encouraging. I have to congratulate you on the weight loss. If a guy is driven by you for your body and not the person that you are, it can be short lived.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys have a lot of different tastes

2|0
    0|0
  • I like both to be honest, it just depends on how the girl looks physically. I guess I prefer slightly thinner girls, but too big or skinny can be a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls that are not skinny! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I have zero attraction to petite or skinny girls. I like them nearer to the weight you started at, depending on your height.

0|0
    0|1
  • Fat Chicks = Hotter Chicks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Different guys, different tastes. I really like fit girls personally. Be confident and set goals for the body you want--You can so do it!!! Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer toned girls with curves, at your height I would think they would need to be around 120lbs at 5'4. Like Trish Stratus

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather have someone close to your size (average weight), than someone super skinny tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • alright here it is, men will find almost anything attractive. According to conventional standards, you are ugly as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • Too skinny is not that good, but everytime better skinny than overweight.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls who are chubby within reason are completely hot to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys who like skinny girls are a minority. Guys like curves.

0|0
    0|1
  • I like women with big asses that are so tasty I can suck farts out of and not regret it

2|0
    2|1

What Girls Said 5

• You sound healthy and average. I am 5'3 (122 lbs) and guys find me attractive. So you have nothing to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you're pretty healthy and you've got some curve, I don't think they mind

0|0
    0|0
  • All men are different, if he is only going to be interested based on your size, find someone else.

Your height and size go together.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys have different tastes.
    And since you have lost a lot of weight, you probably dont see yourself as thin as you actually are. (Ive lost lotsss of weight and I am like that too).
    Guys will like average size!

0|0
    0|0
  • Thinner girls are very mainstream. Men love them.

0|0
    1|0