Do I dress slutty? why are some girls looking at me as if I dress slutty?

Okay, I never really care about what people think until now, but this happened. Today I walked around at the mall to have some relax time and dinner, and this was what I wore. I had this simple black one-piece and a navy blue cardigan tied around my waist. I kept my cardigan in some plastic bag later cause I accidentaly spilled some sauce on it when I was eating. Then some girls just started to have this annoying look in their face when they look at me, they looked at me from head to toe, and those eyes, like they hate me or something. I was so annoyed, as in, why would they look at me like that? it made me feel like I dress inappropriate when I didn't! so do you think I dress slutty? Why do you think some girls look at me like that? :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• u r gr8... and nto a slut

What Guys Said 16

• Not at all. I think you've struck a nice balance, you don’t look like a nun but you also don't look desperate for attention.

First dress looks better than the second tho.

• no you do not dress slutty at all.. when girls give you dirty looks or hate on you its because they are jealous of you and that you look good in something that they dont think they look good in so they hate to make themselves feel better about them selves.

• No you don't dress slutty

• OK, that's not slutty

They were jealous of how good you look.

I define slutty as more of a behavior rather than appearance.

• That's not sluts at all

• nope I have seen slutty and that ain't it

• Awwwww i love the Stick doll <3
    As for u question... nah, u dont

• Awww thank you!! I actually have 2 of that doll, the one hanging there is from my best friend for my birthday and at the same time the guy I like actually bought me the same doll lol. I told him I got one already from my best friend and he was disappointed and insisted on buying something new for my gift. But I said I want to keep it as it would remind me how funny all the thing was during my birthday lol.

• What a coincidence both of them bought u the same doll lol 😂😂

• that isn't slutty

• You dress very good. Maybe they were jealous, ha ha!

• These ain't slutty dresses

• cause you look hotter then them and there jealous don't worry about it not slutty at all.

• That's not slutty, that's sexy. You dress well.

• You dress quite normal. Other girls look at you because you are more beautiful than is usual.

• Not slutty at all.

• No, not slutty at all. Though you do look very nice

• It's not wrong to wear that, but, it'll certainly make girls jealous and guys turn their heads. That's why they gave you dirty looks

What Girls Said 6

• Not at all!

• there's nothing wrong with your outfit

• Haha where do you live?

If you're in America, you're fine chicka. That's like nothing compared to regular summery clothes.

• Okay well I live in South East Asia, where most woman dress more covered, I think.

• Well that's probably why haha. Cultural differences. But I still feel like they're being ridiculous. Just rock your stuff.

• Nah you look fine. Girls are just catty.

• What you wore is appropriate. There are girls who wear even more revealing. Girls are girls...

• Not at all. Those bitches are just jell!