Which model: Kendall or GiGi?

Kendall may be the most authentic Kardashian, but when it comes to other models, she's definitely not in my top 10. I mean she's cute but I wouldn't say she has the best body or anything. My vote goes to the exotic looking GiGi. Most of you may or may not agree...

Kendall or GiGi?

Which model: Kendall or GiGi?

• Kendall
    36% (9)31% (5)34% (14)Vote
  • Gigi
    64% (16)69% (11)66% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Kardashian or Someone Else. Well, the Someone Else wins by Default hahaha

3|1
    0|0
    • GiGi is a popular model. Kendall is often following in her shadow

Most Helpful Girl

• GIGI IS HALF PALESTINIAN I LOVE HER SO MUCH THE FUCKKKKKKK

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I vote Lima

1|0
    1|0
  • Of the two Gigi but to be honest I wouldn't be mad about either of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • lemme puke...

0|0
    0|0
  • neither. Both look like spoiled whroars.

block me?

0|0
    1|0
  • Gigi it's not even close really. Quite obvious. And Lima is ugly... just thought I'd say that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gigi
    I don't care for those Kardashian freaks

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like either of them, sorry to say. Don't know why, I just don't.

If forced between the two... Kendall, I guess?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I am neither a fan of Kendall nor Gigi but if I had to choose then I would pick Gigi.
    For me, Kendall will always be "the reality show star".. I find it hard to believe that now she is a high fashion model. Look how far she has come!! 😌

1|0
    0|0
    • Well most people say that Kendalls mother Kris and GiGis mother Yolanda both got them famous in the modeling world

• Yeah! Some people say that if Kendall weren't famous then she would NEVER become a model

• They probably would except her as a model either way because she has that stick figure.

• Both pretty, I find GiGi more attractive though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gigi, fuck the kardasians

1|0
    0|0
  • Kendall is in my opinion. She has a generic tumblr look however so I don't know, I prefer more natural, cute, small features, slim models though. Never heard of Gigi but if you like models look up Caroline kelley

0|0
    0|0
  • Kendall is actually not a Kardashian and yeah I like her better than Gigi.

0|0
    0|0
    • Anyone who tries to be a Kardashian is a Kardashian in my opinion. Kylie has nearly turned into mini-Kim

• Show All
    • I like the Kardashians, but I dont think Kendall is the best model example.

So you're TRYING to be a Kardashian? I may watch their show, but I'm far from a wannabe

• I think she worked really hard to get where she is. Kylie had her lips done and maybe she had another surgeries, so what? She stated the reasons she did although she didn't even have to. It's her choice. I'd do surgeries if I had the money. Define 'try to be someone'. I like their lifestyle, I like their work, I love their looks and I think they're very talented. If you ask me, I wish there was a way Kris could adopt me.

• I like gigi.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are very beautiful but Gigi!

1|0
    0|0