Girls, just asking for an honest opinion on facial hair, what do you think looks better?

My parents always tell me to shave when they see me but I like having the beard. In your female opinions do you like facial hair or not. Does it fit me or should I be clean cut?

13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I like a 5 O'clock shadow or a trimmed beard. I prefer it over a man with no facial hair as most the time they look baby face without. I don't have anything against full beard though.

• I'm normally not a fan of facial hair but I definitely like the metro sexual lumber jack look that's been trending. Based on your profile pic I'd say get rid of it unless you have a better picture.

• I love facial hair on guys. So, keep the beard! Don't shave it! But don't let it grow too much.

• I think clean-shaven looks best on most guys. You could probably pull off just the beard but you should definitely shave the Stache.

• I think it fits you. I like it.

• I like 5 o'clock shadow or clean shaven mainly. I don't HATE beards on all guys, but I don't think it makes them more attractive. Sometimes, it can take away from their attractiveness, and in bed... it can be a little sharp.

• i have never found facial hair attractive

• You grow nice facial hair. You look good with it. =)

• maybe you should shave the beard, but not all of it and see

• Beards are amazing (well kept ones) handle bar mustaches are adorable too.

• I think you look good with facial hair. Trimmed though, I've never been a fan of unruly beards. So, your pic, scruff.. and you probably look good clean shaven as well, but I haven't seen you that way so can't tell.

• I prefer clean shaven, but if he has a beard, it cannot be a mustashe, nor a full beard, it should be styled. But that is probably because i am only 18.
    oh, stubble are ok too.