How would you rate her (Stephanie) ?

How do you rate her face?
How do you rate her body?
Does this t-shirt suit her body size?

It seems she is big girl, has big arms and so muscular wrist (girls used to have tiny wrists, right?). I also think her t-shirt is male size t-shirt, but it looks for her size. What do you think?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdvk18_stephanie-mcmahon-and-vince-mcmahon_sport

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks like my boyfriend's shirt I'd wear around the house tbh. I know her.. well seen her on the show, she is pretty. My friend has a huge crush on her actually lol

http://i.imgur.com/WqadTw5.jpg

• Your male friend or female friend? And why?

• My male friend. Not sure why he likes her, she's not his type normally.

What Girls Said 4

• You'd think with all that money that family has, they would be able to get better hair people.

• she luks lik a man

• I always said she looked like a man... But now a days most men want to look like women... Vice versa

• What features makes her look like a man?

What are her pros and cons?

• Her face isn't pretty. Its what looks manly. Her body is nice and built like a wrestler should be

• Her body is really better than her face? I though her face is genetically beautiful and her body is muscular?

• she is cute.

What Guys Said 4

• She looks much older now... but she was hot stuff 15 years ago

• face 9/10
    body 7/10
    But I would want to be with her. She is a billion dollar princess right $$$$$$$$$$ lol

I like it when girls wear bigger tshirts, it's really cute. her forearms looks big because her arms are in a folded position and she is acting mad which extenuates the definition in them.

• her body is too manly

• Steph was hotter back in the day than she is now. I don't know what I'd rate her though. Younger Steph hot for sure though.