How do you like this bikini? Do you think it'll look good on me? YAY or NAY?

I just ordered this bikini and it should be here Thursday. Do you like it, and do you think it'll look decenet on me?
How do you like this bikini?  Do you think it'll look good on me?  YAY or NAY?
I don't take bikini pictures so I can't really show what I look like in one. I've actually only worn a bikini twice in my life, but I decided t order this one. Hopefulyl I'll be allowed to wear it but the pic bellow is sort of the closest to showing my body. I have a flat stomach for thwe most part and my thighs are 20inches arounds.

• The bikini is cute and I think it'll look good on you.
  • The bikini is cute but it'll look ugly on you.
  • The bikini is ugly but you could rock it.
  • The bikini is ugly and you're ugly. You wasted money.
  • I really can't say. Don't really know. I'd have to see it on you to tell.
  • BIKINIS ARE DISGUSTING. RETURN IT NOW!
  • I have the same bikini and love it!
I ordered a dupe version off of Amazon, so hopefully all is well.
Here is what the suit looks like on brown skin:

www.aliexpress.com/.../32351638012.html

Most Helpful Guy

• You look really cute, and a white bikini would look fantastic (with strong contrast with your skin tone). Lime green, not so much.

• It's actually more of a mint blue green color, but I think white would be too contrasting. I don't like plain white bikinis or clothes in general tbh. Blues, pinks, and greens looking best on my skin to me.

What Guys Said 7

• Oh I love it. Should go well. Nice color too.

• Its cute and should be okay on you. It is really bright and fun.

• When I saw just the bikini, I thought that it would be awful. But in the picture when the girl wears it, it looks hot. So it will probably look good on you, too.

• I personally just don't like that bikini

• The style is cute, but I think it would look better on you, if it were white.

• I think white would be too contrasting. I don't like plain white bikinis or clothes in general tbh. Blues, pinks, and greens looking best on my skin to me.

• well from my hands on knowledge ( not personal knowledge) the bottom is usually more stretchy or easy fitting. As long as you ordered the right bust size, you can fix the bottom

• It's not regular bikini fabric though. Neoprene is wetsuit material and is suppose to fit snug. From all of the received I've been reading, most people have been saying the bottoms were too tight and the top was too big or the other way around.

• Its really bad to see it alone. But ll be so hot to see it on you.

• I got it today, but I have to send it back. It looked pretty decent but it didn't fit, so sadly, I have to send it back.

• Ohhhh god!!! Hope there is very bad relationship between you and bikini.
      Don't worry dear. Try some other.

• When you try to wear the bikini , You should take photo :) and you should share with us ))

• Alright. I get it tomorrow so I will. I'll just post it as an update though.

• Ah oke I saw .

What Girls Said 12

• I like it! I'm sure it will look great =]

• I think that'll be a great color on you

• Omg I LOVE triangl bikinis!! :D It will surely look good on you. But a lot of girls said that the bottoms are too tight so they needed 1 or even 2 sizes bigger!

• Yeah I'm reall worried about the bottoms because I have no chest so a size up would be waaay too big. My top size is extra small but my regular jean size can be a small to medium but I'll just have to wait to get it.

• yeah thats cute! i think it'd look good on you. i love the colors and style

• no its to brite xxx

• Brighter colors look best to me. Contrasts look a bit better.

• yeah its nice and looks like it would suit you

• Wow, that's a beautiful bikini!

• Whoops.
    Accidentally Voted B.
    I mean C.

• "Accidently"... mmm okay. -.-
      jk jk but okay.

I will just have to wait and see how it looks in person.

• photoshop it on a pic of your body and see how it looks. Better than our opinion.

• Eh I'll just try it on when I get it tomorrow

• Sure they didn't mix up sizes?

• Nah it was probably the right size. I ordered small but my chest is pretty small so it didn't really fill the too in , but my thighs are pretty thick so small won't work. I've got a remind already so I will reorder from a diff company with medium bottoms and small top but get push up pads for the top

• that's so cute! it will look so good with your skin tone :)

• Thank you! The color did, but the suit itself doesn't fit, so I had to send it back.

• oh okay! well i'm sure you find another great one. i like the suits at asos, triangl, and tobi! good luck :)

• Lol not really

• That bikini is super cute, I love that color! I think it'll look great on you.