Why do females tell me I'm not ugly but I can't get a Girlfriend?

I'm starting to wonder if all those females on here who said I wasn't bad looking or not ugly
were just saying that to be nice? I'd rather hear the truth like I really am ugly than a big
fat lie. And lets be honest telling someone thier not ''Bad looking'' is just a nicer way
of saying someone's ugly. And before you tell me its my attitude I'm polite and friendly
to both sexes, I can get hot headed if you piss me off lol. I try not to believe I'm ugly?
But maybe I really am and I'm just realizing it because I was in denial. And no I'm
not Elvis ha ha ha.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I took a really good look at your picture and your actually very handsome. You are very attractive. But when I read your comments, I can see you are completely negative and you enjoy putting yourself down and that is a COMPLETE TURNOFF. A man can be the ugliest man in the world and have a wonderful, outgoing, fun and POSITIVE personality and he will have many girls falling in love with him. A man can be the fattest or the most scrawny and have a beautiful woman loving him as he looks because he has an amazing personality. A man can have the smallest penis and still have a girl all over him if he has a great attitude. POINT is your looks don't have to do anything with having a woman fall in love with you, but if your personality stinks then you will be a female repellent. BUT IF YOU HAVE A SWEET, FUNNY, SOMETIMES COCKY ATTITUDE WOMAN WILL START TO NOTICE YOU AS ATTRACTIVE AND BECOME INTERESTED IN YOU. We love a man with a great self esteem!

• So your only calling me handsome out of what guilt? At least be honest.

• I am sure this woman knows but she doesn't want to admit it and I think ugly women endure more rejections than that but they don't have to endure as much as like 1000.

• I'm sure its a high number but nowhere near what guys go through, one example is
      my friends brothers girlfriend she's overweight, smells like BO and yet managed to
      get a guy. Now we all know if she was a guy lol you know the rest.

• I'll be honest with you. I have seen you here and you seem to have a fine personality. You're not what I would consider ugly but you also aren't what I consider to be really attractive. You're somewhere in the average zone which unfortunately not everyone is interested in. I'd also wonder where are you trying to find women at? At any rate I hope you don't give up hope. I'm sure you can find someone who would be so thrilled to be with you.

• Must be your personality. Looks aren't everything...

• Why do I even bother anymore.

• Nope you'd be wrong I'm even ugly for female friends. And please don't sit
      there and say you'd chose Clint Howard over Justin Bieber, Looks may fade
      over time, but without good looks your a nobody.

• I guess I was right about you.

What Guys Said 9

• Your personality projects your image more than looks, Megan Fox isn't really attractive because of her personality. Asking about your looks can project a negative connotation that you are self conscious, just be yourself, if people think bad about you that's their deal, don't be offended, some people just don't mesh with some people. My cheek got busted when I was 14, nerve damage and muscles are more tense on one side, I used to be conscious about it, but now that I'm not, I'll get hit on, not by all, and people that like me do and others that don't are not hanging around me.

• That's because they think you're ugly and don't want to tell you or because you're very nice, but something in you is not in their style.

• Probably because your behavior is too friendly and asexual. You want to be respectful, but you don't want to come across as impotent. You want women to view you as someone who can get laid. Your looks are probably ok, but your behavior completely ineffective.

• Maybe I need to start treating females like sex objects? If me being friendly doesn't seem to
      be working what do I got to lose? After all it seems like most girls like being treated like crap.

• You have the wrong interpretation of what I wrote. Women do NOT like guys who treat them poorly--they simply prefer them to asexual, boring men.

Remain friendly and kind, but learn to display sexual value. A kind man who is also sexy is a hot commodity.

• And what if that don't work?

• it's Christ hat you need not a girlfriend. all people desire love but the search for it in all the wrong places. thats why they end up being dissapointed... .

• Maybe they don't perceive you to have much 'value'?

• lmao you are hilarious now...

• They're being kind. Not honest, kind.

• Being beautiful on the outside is one thing, being beautiful on the inside is something else

• probably because of your personality. Now these days women want it to be perfect