Is it wrong that I don't find girls who are overweight or obese attractive?

Ok, I'm tall and fat guy. I'm fat because I don't work out and I like to eat. I love to indulge on thousands of calories a day, including fast food. There, I admitted it, I'm a fatass. With this being said, I won't date a fat girl. Ever. I've still never dated a fat girl, not in middle school high school or college. Every girlfriend I've had is thin. The funny thing is some of them thought it looked like a teddy-bear and thought I was cute. So since I can get skinny, hot chicks and i love my lifestyle why should I date fat girls? Let's face it, fat chicks look a lot worse than fat guy, we tend to carry out weight better. Plus fat girls usually have multiple sexual partners since they're desperate. I'm sick of being called shallow, I love thin chicks! Deal with it. Is this really bad? If so then why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its yo preference. Do yo thang.

• Yeah I still get laid by skinny, cute girls and I see 30 year old skinny virgin males on GAG lol

What Girls Said 14

• Nope, it's not wrong! Everyone has their own preferences. But I'd advice you to express your preferences a bit you know... polite? I'm not criticizing you in any way, nonono, just a friendly reminder :)

• Oh I didn't mean to be harsh. I just think fat women are repulsive. I don't know why they dress and reveal their bodies either.

• I agree on that one with you. I think it's better if they would wear clothes that suit them! But what can I say, yoga pants are comfy as fudge :)

• That's what I hear. I just prefer seeing them on healthy eating, cute and fit girls.

• its not wrong, just expect to be single for the rest of your life and don't go around asking why girls don't go for nice guys

• Uh, I HAVE a girlfriend lol. Did you read the details of my question? I've had 8 girlfriends as a matter of fact. So tell me I'll be single the rest of my life.

• No it's not wrong, slightly hypocritical, but not wrong

• So maybe it is hypocritical but as long as I get laid/head, I'm ok.

• why would it be wrong? fat signals unhealthy why would u want to be wit someone whos out of breath all da time an has to stop at macdonalds lol xxx

• Well I'm fat and healthy. I love McDonald's and other fast food places. It has nothing to do with health, I just find fat girls disgusting.

• while you message her also try to get proof on her being the girl in the pic. she'll come out empty.

• @zoooot I won't be messaging her any time soon but the girl in her profile picture doesn't look like she's in good shape at all lol. That's one tubby personal trainer.

• I won't say its "wrong".
    I don't think you should put put down "fat chicks" though.

• I don't mean to, I just do NOT find them the least bit attractive I only had to reject a fat girl once and I had to tell her. She was sad but I couldn't help it, fat girls are nasty.

• Okay, lol.

• 0|0
  • It's your personal preference but chubby girls can be beautiful, elegant ( definitely not desperate )

Look for Adele, huma qureshi, vidya balan (if you want to)

PS- I'm slim but if any guy would tell me that he loves me just because of my physical attributes then I swear to god , no one can make me date him.. Ever.

• Many fat chicks are desperate. They never get male attention so they will do anything. Some of them message me on Facebook asking for dates and I have to block them.

• It's kind of hypocritical if you ask me

• I guess it is a little bit but I only find myself attracted to thin girls. Fat girls get those nasty back rolls, butts the size of a watermelon and their big faces/stomach are nasty.

• I guess opposites attract

• No, I meant skinny. Girls with abs look like men if you ask me because men should have abs, not girls. Also, I make 100 grand as a store manager. Providing financial stability is what women like the most, not looks.

• It's ok I find you're attitude repulsive each person has their oppinion but no reason to be rude.

• Well I'm sorry, but fat girls literally disgust me. They don't carry it well at all.

• @live4love He wasn't talking to you, he was talking to @Asker (me.) For some reason, it highlighted the word "Asker" in pink.

• Oh my bad, my apologies other writer

• Go for what talent you like it's up to you who you like

• Thanks! I'm sure you noticed in high school, dudes don't date fat chicks lol

• Right but I know heavy set dudes (such as me) who get laid by thin girls.

• And that's fine

• It's your personal preference, so technically no nothing wrong with that.

Although I'd rather have a guy tell me he liked/loved me for me, and not because I was slim and toned.

• I guess so but I don't care about girls' personalities.

• That's true but I was watching "The Science of Sex Appeal" on Netflix and they did experiment with men and women. The men only went for physical attraction (they didn't care about wealth status or personality) where as the women looked at a guy's income and personality before his looks. These results don't surprise me. I'm a general manager for a store and I make $100,000 a year and girls swarm me when I tell them how much I make.

• Yeah I can see that. I am self sufficient and make decent money, so I don't look for a guy with money. Someone who is nice, funny, loyal and reliable is way more attractive to me personally.

If you don't care that they might just like you for your money, then you do you.

• Go ahead and like skinny girls, no one cares. Go ahead and be a fatass, no one cares. But don't spew your negativity about larger girls and act like they're repulsive animals. Because they're not. And for the record, I can promise you sooo many more girls would like you if you're fit.

• Actually, that's only true in high school about girls liking fit. When you're in college and beyond college, women care more about how much money you make and how you can provide for them. I have a great job as a store manager in retail (making 100 grand a year) and I'm after I get my Master's, I may very well be a district manager. I have a current girlfriend too and she's sexy!

• not wrong at all.

• I don't think there is anything wrong with prefering thin girls.
    But i do find your attitude pretty bad, and i dissagree with the "guys carry weight better than girls" I think fat guys look equally as bad. I do what i can to stay thin, i expect a guy to do the same.

I'm not saying you have to lose weight for girls, but i do recomend it for health reasons.

• I don't have health issues thank you! You're a teeny-bopper, so your opinion means nothing to me.

• @live4love No I just hate when someone doesn't give an educated response.

• Her answer was just as scholarly as any of the other answers on here

What Guys Said 4

• there's nothing wrong with it at all. Its YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCE. If you are ok with it than thats all that should matter. I know a lot of girls that don't date short guys even though they are short. Its all just a matter of preference

• Exactly! I love to get head/get laid from thin girls.

• Ah, so you assume mine is small? Lol.

• It is probably comapred to your mass

• erm... no. It's common.

despite what PC society says.

• Right! Plus, I make good enough money to get laid by hot chicks.

• You must have a big penis to be getting that much attention from women.

• Dude, I've only been with 8 girls in my life (slept with 4 of them.) I'm 24, so that's nor that many. Girls look past weight a lot of times.

• Also, I make 100 grand as a store manager. That helps.

• So basically you date gold diggers.

• No, it's not bad, I don't see fat ass guys get much attention from the ladies so... lol

• I'm not the most popular guy with girls, I'll admit. But I've now had 8 girlfriends, going back to middle school and I'm 24. I see 30 year old virgins on GAG who are skinny lol