Can I get a girl?

Well take a look at me. Am I so bad looking that I can't get a girl ever. I never had a girlfriend!
Can I get a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a pretty handsome guy, so it's not your looks

Believe it or not, girls don't really care about looks. At least not as much as most guys think.

You just need to be confident (but not arrogant), funny, sweet (not just to her but to everyone so she'll know it's sincere), take care of yourself, and be ambitious.

When the day comes where you've been talking to your crush for a while and you want to tell her how you feel, do NOT do it over text! And don't half-ass it either, tell her exactly what you mean. Say something like "We've known each other for a while now and I need to tell you something. I like you, a lot. You're beautiful, funny, sweet, we have so much in common, and you're just everything I could want in a girl." Add in your own charm to make it original too lol

What Girls Said 10

• You sure could get a girl, don't worry.

• Looks aren't always a problem trust me I know. Your personality or how you act around girls is probably the issue esp if you clam up around them

• You look really good! Maybe its your body language that turns girls off... im 20 and I have never had a boyfriend, but I know its not because im unattractive. So relax ! You're still very young

• Definitely not bad looking. At all.

• Yeah your cute go find a girl!

• you're good looking! i'm sure you'll find the right girl for you one day, don't worry

• The problem is the half drank Cola bottle.

• you will get one.

• Looks nice to me!

• you know you're not. look at that pose. u love urself

What Guys Said 9

• You look fine - You should have no problem.

• I'm straight but apart from the squint pose you're pretty decent looking you just gotta be patient. That's the serious answer, now if you just posted this to get compliments, that's why you haven't got a girlfriend

• up your game and hit the market

• You look pretty average dude. I don't think it's your looks what gets in the way.

• You can totally pull off a Handsome Jack cosplay.

• Apparently not, you haven't done so thus far...

• yeah from ebay :|

• I duno man, dat pose!