Guys, unnatractive?

I have some stretch marks due to rapid weight loss. Do you notice them? Are they discusting to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• no problem, I don't mind them

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• They don't generally "disgust" me as it's great you're losing weight.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, I wasn't 'fat' in the first place but I was slightly chubby and I went on this weird water diet and started exercising more than usual and they just dropped off.

• They tan and go away, no big deal. You're still young so your skin will bounce back fine!

• Thank you for your opinion. 😊

• I notice them, but I don't fell any difference for attractiveness.

1|0
    0|0
  • uh-oh... i'm fine wid em :|

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't really notice them

0|0
    0|0
  • of course I notice them. They are on almost all girls I've seen naked, it's usually on the butt :(. Its not that bad.

ps. you don't get stretch marks due to weight loss, you get it due to weight gain or height gain. but I'm sure you knew that right?

0|0
    0|0
    • No actually, I didn't. So I'm guessing my doctor doesn't know her stuff right? Because I didn't have them when I was chubby but I have them now that I'm way skinnier.

• Show All
    • Mine are bad. I've been rubbing lotions like coco butter on my stretch marks since 12 years old :).

But honestly its not a big deal once they start to smoothen out.

• They're already faded, thank you.

• yes. and they look disgusting.

You've really let yourself go.

I've been bad, ban me from your questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know what anybody else is seeing but i dont see any pics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • show a pic?

0|0
    0|0
  • Boys do. Men don't. That being said, I don't care at all. It's definitely better than rapid weight gain, right?

1|0
    0|0