What do you think about these before and after makeup pics?

What do you think about these before and after makeup pics?

Obviously this makeup artist has talent! What do you think about the before and after photos?

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Amazing! I wish I could do make up like that hahaha Though, I feel the first girl's lips are a little overdrawn on the cupid's bow, but it's because the model has a very defined bow naturally.
    It's really good!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I think that this is the main reason that I don't trust in someone's looks when this person is wearing makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is pretty potent, although there are differences besides makeup and the before and after photos that contribute to a difference in appearances.

0|0
    0|0
  • make-up can do miracles inded

0|0
    0|0
  • It's what men should expect when we go to a bar. Go to bed with a beauty and wake up the next morning to a beast.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah my boyfriend has had that happen before.

• i think they're all ugly both ways.

0|1
    0|0
  • The girls I didn't like without make-up, I still don't like with make-up; the ones I did like without make-up, look very good with make-up, as well. Nothing surprising.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crack is a hell of a drug.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think he did a really good job too

0|0
    0|0
  • More reasons to have trust issues

0|0
    0|1
  • ok the first 2 i like without makeup the second 2 damn didn't know ugly could look that good

0|0
    0|0
  • That's why you go on a date where you swim so the make up comes off

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 9

• Wow.
    She gave women with no hope... a lot of hope.
    Way to go from a four to almost a ten.
    This make up is so deceiving.
    Men who think they are meeting a beautiful woman will be shocked at what they get when they see her in her natural state.

0|0
    0|0
    • Right! I'd love to go to her to see how I would look after lol

• Too much make up for an everyday look, and they look plastic in the after pictures.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think anything of them.
    People should be able to recognize that no one looks like that naturally.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's amazing what makeup can do! Completely change your face! Well they are all beautiful before and after

0|0
    0|0
  • wow... unrecognizable

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look like trannies with makeup

0|0
    0|0
    • Except the last two

• Some of them look pretty even in the before pics. But yes, makeup makes a huge difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just think it's sad that that amount of make up is basically normal to wear nowadays. I'm so scared to ever have a daughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • WOW! That is all...

0|0
    0|0