What do you think about these before and after makeup pics?

Obviously this makeup artist has talent! What do you think about the before and after photos?

Most Helpful Girl

• Amazing! I wish I could do make up like that hahaha Though, I feel the first girl's lips are a little overdrawn on the cupid's bow, but it's because the model has a very defined bow naturally.
    It's really good!

What Guys Said 11

• I think that this is the main reason that I don't trust in someone's looks when this person is wearing makeup.

• Makeup is pretty potent, although there are differences besides makeup and the before and after photos that contribute to a difference in appearances.

• make-up can do miracles inded

• It's what men should expect when we go to a bar. Go to bed with a beauty and wake up the next morning to a beast.

• Yeah my boyfriend has had that happen before.

• i think they're all ugly both ways.

• The girls I didn't like without make-up, I still don't like with make-up; the ones I did like without make-up, look very good with make-up, as well. Nothing surprising.

• Crack is a hell of a drug.

• I think he did a really good job too

• More reasons to have trust issues

• ok the first 2 i like without makeup the second 2 damn didn't know ugly could look that good

• That's why you go on a date where you swim so the make up comes off

What Girls Said 9

• Wow.
    She gave women with no hope... a lot of hope.
    Way to go from a four to almost a ten.
    This make up is so deceiving.
    Men who think they are meeting a beautiful woman will be shocked at what they get when they see her in her natural state.

• Right! I'd love to go to her to see how I would look after lol

• Too much make up for an everyday look, and they look plastic in the after pictures.

• I dont think anything of them.
    People should be able to recognize that no one looks like that naturally.

• It's amazing what makeup can do! Completely change your face! Well they are all beautiful before and after

• wow... unrecognizable

• They all look like trannies with makeup

• Except the last two

• Some of them look pretty even in the before pics. But yes, makeup makes a huge difference.

• I just think it's sad that that amount of make up is basically normal to wear nowadays. I'm so scared to ever have a daughter.

• WOW! That is all...