Girls, do I look good in these?

Im a crossdresser and i want yalls opinions on my swimsuits ☺️
Here is the link http://imgur.com/a/FXlgJ

Also how can i fill out the tops better?

10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Honestly, you look awesome in it! I never look good in things like those, but I've found a style I do.

Though the second looks a little weird on your butt. But not bad. It still looks pretty good. The first fits perfectly.

• Really? Ya it seemed a little small on my butt

• Yep, you look amazing.

I think a lot of bikinis are made with smaller bottoms. I have to get certain types because my butt is big and I'm always picking it out of my butt crack otherwise. Lol. Or it's really saggy.

• Ya i keep having to pull it out of my butt too, but i do like the way they both fit ☺️

• I Like e the two piece more

• @NewUnicorn what do you think?

• I like the first one a lot. Wheres it from?

• Thats fine, i mean most people aren't

• That being said look at the pictures again and just imagine i am a girl at the beach. What do you think of me?

• You look great in them! Nice athletic body that is slightly feminine :D

• Really i look feminine 😁😁😁

• this goes for whatever yours wearing-just act how you normally would. how you carry yourself should not be dependent on what you wear, more like how you are and how you are feeling, good luck

• Ok thanks☺️

• love the second one and im in love with the cover up!!!

• They were both at walmart, bikini was about 9$ and the coverup was 11$

• If you are a girl (acording to the picture) then why your account says that you're male?

• Like the question states above i am a crossdresser, however im flattered you thought i was a girl

• Wow they really look great! I especially like the pic with the coverup! You can definitely buy something to put in the tops.

• What could i buy for the tops?

• I like the teal bikini better. And that cover up is super cute!

• I do too, you don't think its to skimpy? Or the cover up to revealing?

• Yes, I think so :) Your ass is better than mine lol! Also, teal is one of my favorite colors. I'm regretting not getting this black/teal chevron bikini...

• Inalways thought i had a flat butt, i want a teal triangle bikini really bad

• yeah looks good.