Girls, Rate my Package?

Girls, Rate my Package??

Updates:
Would you smash my package? Should I deliver it to the front door or back door?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• LOL oh my gosh, not gonna lie, i got scared.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol 10/10 :pp

0|2
    0|0
  • It's pretty banged up, 6.5

0|2
    0|0
    • Ok, so you want something brand new. Got it lol

• not necessarily new but the right shape without the dents, and clean. Seems to be a smidgen of dirt on the corner there.

• You do NOT EVE KNOW how relieved I was to see anything but a dick when I clicked on this question.. I don't even know why I clicked on it lol. BY THE WAY, your package is so great and I want to touch it and love it! lol ;)

0|2
    0|0
    • Get your mind out of the gutter!!! bahahahaha

• Show All
    • Ok, and if they are not home should leave a note saying come collect what's theirs whenever convenient for them?

• It's a solid 7... Why would a smash a perfectly decent package? That would just be silly..

• Small package

0|2
    0|0
    • Dammit, I knew it!! I'll die alone. No one to deliver and open up my package.

• Show All
    • Lmao hahaha, good follow up

• 😄😝

What Guys Said 6

• It is showing some wear and tear. You best cover it for protection, then deliver it. But I don't know about the "express" part. Such quick deliveries often disappoint the recipients.

0|2
    0|0
    • Agreed, I was worried about quick deliveries :(

• Awesome dude. I don't like rating other guy's packages but I'll give you a... 8/10. cuz you got a few banged bumps here and there

0|2
    0|0
    • Thanks Brah, my last girlfriend left a mark you know? haha

• A package that's a little rough around the edges? the girls are going to love that!

0|2
    0|0
    • Ya I know. But it's Express--not sure if I can last long enough.

• 10/10 would ship that bad boy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would handle with care your delicate package

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you sure that's the total package?

0|1
    0|0