Girls, Rate my Package?

Girls, Rate my Package??

Would you smash my package? Should I deliver it to the front door or back door?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• LOL oh my gosh, not gonna lie, i got scared.

• Lol 10/10 :pp

• It's pretty banged up, 6.5

• Ok, so you want something brand new. Got it lol

• not necessarily new but the right shape without the dents, and clean. Seems to be a smidgen of dirt on the corner there.

• You do NOT EVE KNOW how relieved I was to see anything but a dick when I clicked on this question.. I don't even know why I clicked on it lol. BY THE WAY, your package is so great and I want to touch it and love it! lol ;)

• Get your mind out of the gutter!!! bahahahaha

• Ok, and if they are not home should leave a note saying come collect what's theirs whenever convenient for them?

• It's a solid 7... Why would a smash a perfectly decent package? That would just be silly..

• Small package

• Dammit, I knew it!! I'll die alone. No one to deliver and open up my package.

• Lmao hahaha, good follow up

• 😄😝

What Guys Said 6

• It is showing some wear and tear. You best cover it for protection, then deliver it. But I don't know about the "express" part. Such quick deliveries often disappoint the recipients.

• Agreed, I was worried about quick deliveries :(

• Awesome dude. I don't like rating other guy's packages but I'll give you a... 8/10. cuz you got a few banged bumps here and there

• Thanks Brah, my last girlfriend left a mark you know? haha

• A package that's a little rough around the edges? the girls are going to love that!

• Ya I know. But it's Express--not sure if I can last long enough.

• 10/10 would ship that bad boy.

• I would handle with care your delicate package

• Are you sure that's the total package?