Girls, Do these clothes look bad? My friend has no opinion?

I know the jeans and the shirt fit kinda tight, but I don't know what other people think cause my friend won't give me her opinion. So I am thinking she thinks it looks bad. As long as it's not rude... I want to ask GaGers fashion opinion again, and help know what my friend thinks. I am also curious to know if you think my hat looks gay, not just in this pic, but in general?
.
.
.
.
.

• Love it
    6% (1)
  • Not really the best, but wear what you want.
    39% (7)
  • Not a good look, never wear that
    39% (7)
  • That looks extremely terrible
    16% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Well thanks everyone, I will try out shirts not so tight. I also am hearing that the jeans are too tight, but I disagree. They are tight fitting, but they are not overly tight. I am not really sure what to think of my MHO's answer. But thank you anyway.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• On fire bitch! I especially dig the camel toe... yummmmmyyyyy x'D!!!

• Oh wow. I can honestly say no one has ever said that to me before. Yeah... Its kinda tight in that area, they're girls jeans. Thanks though, i think? 😳

• Thank you for most helpful, My Dear. ;)

• You wanna add me? You should go to my profile and follow me =]

What Girls Said 4

• I voted looks terrible. I don't enjoy seeing a guy in jeans tighter than mine, nor do I want to see your nuts crushed in them. It doesn't look good at all, just makes me feel sorry for you... Please stop wearing these clothes, you can not be comfortable, and doesn't even look good for a guy wearing skin tight clothing. STOP.

• The jeans are way too tight, the shirt is also tight but not as tight as the jeans. Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable thought :) The cap looks alright.

• Yeah, they are tight, not way too much though. And thank you, i wasn't sure if the hat was like a gay style or not.

• Jeans is too tight. Especially with a tight shirt and loose the cap.

• They are girls jeans, so they are kind of tighter than what guys usually wear, but I don't think they are too tight, and i figured tighter shirts went better with tighter jeans. But i maybe a bagger shirt looks better? Also, can I ask why you tell me to loose the cap? Thank you

• Thight jeans just don't work for men. I'm sorry. A guy's legs are not really something to show off. Just stick with male fashion.
      The tight shirt accentuates the tight jeans and makes it more awkward, but honestly a baggy shirt wouldn't look good either. It would look a bit legging like then.
      Caps are just a bit out of fashion. A cap is something you wear when you're a 12 year old boy or a 60 year old tourist who can't handle the sun.

• Well I guess you make sense, i assume most girls think the same. I see guys wearing skinny jeans pretty often though, and almost all skate boarders do, and have heard girls say before that it is hot. So I figured some girls actually think my clothes looked hot. The only difference is I buy girls ones that feel better, and cheaper. But thank you for your opinion, and explaining it to me. And yeah... im iffy on the cap

• Super tiiiiight like a tiger those pants are. Lol other than that it looks good !

• Thanks. What does tight like a tiger mean? Never heard that phrase before.

• Jeans are too tight it looks uncomfortable. Get some the right size and the outfit will look better.

• People say that about the size, but i can fit into the jeans, so they are the right size. I don't see how they are too tight... I know they kinda fit me tighter than guys jeans, but still... I get what you mean though, and thank you... I have pairs in smaller sizes too, so I guess they're even worse. Let me ask you this, if those were guys skinnies, same tightness around legs, but baggy in the crotch, would that be too tight?