Girls, how much do you like to see strong abs on a guy? Does it turn you on sexually?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost nothing turns me on sexually but I look for guys that are fit, dressed in formal attire, gracious, intelligent, tough, honest and kind.

What Girls Said 13

• yeah, its is nice to see, its all part of the male masculinity.. I guess its the same as showing abit of skin from us...

• They don't need to be "strong", for me abs are not that important, but it shows that the guy cares about himself and it's healthy –that's the important thing.

• Honestly, yes and no. Some guys have it all going for them and I don't care for them sexually, and other guys are kinda squishy and I do. A difference of opinion I guess.

• Abs don't turn me on as much as how sexy the guys demeanor and personality is! Think of Charlie Hunnam on sons of anarchy. Praise be to god! Lol

• I love strong abs on a guy in addition to a firm muscular butt.

• Huge turn on for me, but don't mind if he doesn't have visible abs, definitely not a dealbreaker.

• Eh. Its not a bad thing but if they're not there, its fine too.

• I love to see a guy with bad but has aren't every by lol.

• Well considering I don't do anything special with that part of the body them Idc

• ehhh it doesn't do too much i think its cute when they have a little tummy :)

• I'm indifferent to abs, it's great if you have them, great if you don't

• I can take it or leave them I guess. I mean, I would appreciate the hard work he put into achieving that, but it's not something I would seek out in a guy.

• I'm into skinny guys so nope it doesn't turn me on. Good for him if he's worked hard and is happy looking like that though :)