Guys, what sort of piercings do guys love on a girl?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• In the past, my exgfs have had nipple, belly button, plugs in their ears, nose rings, tongue piercings. I thought they were already good looking but with the piercings they just looked even more enticing to me. For me it;s definitely a turn ON!

• really a turn on! cool

• @Asker - Yeah! But none of my exgfs got it because I wanted it, they got it for themselves in the areas they choose I merely re-confirmed their choice by stating that I freaking loved it. Plus, a girl with some piercings and tattoos tells me that she'd got some edge to her and that her idea of beauty isn't the cookie cutter crap that many mainstream people like to cater to THAT to me is sexy!.

What Guys Said 19

• Zero. God they are nasty and disgusting. especially the morons that put them in their freaking nose and tongue. up to 2 in the ear is fine. more then that you look like an uneducated idiot.

• None. Absolutely none (other than for earrings.)

• None at all

,,,,,,

• ears and belly-button... the nose is okay too as long as it is just a little stud in the corner or something.

• Do not like piercings, sorry

• The only piercings I like are ear piercings. Piercings anywhere else just make her slightly less attractive in my opinion

• belly piercing then

• NONE... eww

• I go crazy when women have a lot of earrings around their entire ear

• Earrings, maybe pierced belly button if she wants. Thats about it. Keepin it classy.

• Earrings. anything else is unsettling.

• don't matter.

• earrings, everything else is irrelevant

• nipple piercing. always a nice surprise.

• Nose piercing for golden pin

• I like the septum on women as long as its small.

• No piercings!! It is terrible. The only one that I could accept is in tongue. But better none.

• nipple piercings are pretty cute

• Love ear piercing and belly, what do you have,