Guys, what is attractive and unattractive on a woman?

I wanna know what guys like and dislike on a female. I am one :) lol and I wanna know.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• A boring ass personality is very unattractive to me no matter how "hot" she is, and a girl who can play her video games ;D now thats the stuff

• I agree with the video games!^

What Guys Said 5

• Attractive: Fit girl, confident, sense of humor, ambitious, social & outgoing

Undateable: lack of confidence (big deal to me as you can see), lingering feelings for exes, plays games like hard to get and shit like that, immaturity -- big example being doesn't know what she wants in a relationship isn't very direct at communicating/vague and lack of direction in what she wants or struggles with her own emotions, serious all the time, i like feminine girly-girls so tomboyish tbh, lack of vision/ambition, bad hygiene, smoking Gagggg meee.

p. s. just copy pasted that from a very similar question

• Another thing is being kind to others, that's really big for me too.

• Wow. Lol i was not expecting that much dislike! That's good now I know!

• I agree with you! But I think every woman have should have manners in that way!

• Depends on the make up...

rs2img.memecdn.com/...hwithout-makeup_c_145283.jpg

hate on me.

• Boring humorless and ugly attitude or even worse she uses Tumblr

• And what's attractive?

• I feel like a broken record because I answered this in a previous question not to long ago but I tend to find women with the humor of sarah silverman so freaking attractive 😊 and basically the opposite of what I stated that was unattractive

• Oh okay! Haha well thank you for answering! :)

• I like: her being cute, athletic, kind, funny, smart, blond (idk why), and shy
    I dislike: being rude, annoying, gross, and fat

• LOSING 50 pounds is attractive

weighing only 70 pounds is unattractive.

• 70lbs? Lol omg that's tiny!!!