Guys and girls... How does it feel to be Physically attractive?

It's a honest questions comes from whole life experience of being ugly and ignored person.
I always think that being pretty will make your life easier, is it though?
If the most important thing in life is appearance (since we we are being judge by that), so be it. I may not able to change the world, but I can change the way I look.
I've been trying to lose weight and kind of make over my appearance.
I just recently notice that people treat me more nicely, I got stared form head to toes several times, sometimes I get free stuff from men. Do you think that has something to do with the way I look now?
Is that being pretty feels like? Lol

Please feel free to share your experience and opinion. Thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was younger I went through a transformation of being skinny to being a guy with a perfect body. I stopped working out though, so now I'm back to the same old average me. It was a noticeable difference though. I used to get openly hit on multiple times a week. Girls just treated me differently, it was pretty obvious. There were a couple of girls who had openly told my friends that they wanted to sleep with me. I did not like it. Mostly because of how fake it all was. Just because I worked out and gained some muscle, suddenly all these girls who otherwise wouldn't have given a damn about me where interested. Pathetic. I was still the some old me inside. It just made me feel disgusted with women if that makes sense. It's the main reason I stopped working out. I wanted girls to like me for me, not because I worked out, that's so dumb.

• I don't know that being pretty can cause so much trouble.

• I get it. The shallowness of people was exposed and it was rather sad that he was the same person inside, he was treated obviously different based on his body.

What Guys Said 14

• Haha! A measure of attractiveness is just a way of feeling confident for me. If I feel I look good, I'm generally more confident that day. However if there's a day I feel I'm not upto the mark, I end up just thinking about how bad I look and that just messes stuff up.
    And as long as you look good in your own way, the world can just suck it. Every person is beautiful and when you start seeing it, you just start functioning at the next level :D

• It's troublesome, always getting objectified. :(

• I've always had a pretty attractive face, but my body was terrible. I used to be super obese. Well now i lost 60lbs, and not only does my face look better, but i am 2 lbs away from being average weight on the BMI scale. I do get a lot more attention now, but i just find it so offensive and demeaning that nobody could accept me before i lost the weight, but all of a sudden they want me...

• You are not an ugly girl and I bet, after you are done with your braces, you will be a babe chasing off the guys.

• Hahaha. Thank you. Having braces is part of the make over plan that i've been doing :)

• Haha. Thank you. I bet you already married with prettier girl by now :)

• Well, yes, I am married and my wife was hot. Now she decided she likes to look like Ray Orbison.

• looks matter, but then there is more to it than that.

• 100% agree. But before our attitude show up, its our looks that being seen.

• My friend zyzx hates women because of how shallow they are he was a skinny guy at first who has treated like shit. Now that he has muscles he really hates women since they love him now

• That makes sense. The exposed shallowness of people was probably so upsetting for your homeboy. :-/

• for me, it kinda hard to believe, because where I live mostly guys who do that to ugly girl, but girl will treat guys nice as long as that guy is nice too.

• I feel that people treat you with a lot more respect when you look good and dress well

• feels pretty nice, really.

• why dont you tell us?

• No idea. I've never been attractive.

• my body is attractive but not really my face but who cares

• People care. Since we are being judge by our appearance most of the time. Lol. By the way I bet ur face is as nice as ur body :)

• being pretty is being happy with yourself.

• http://oi57.tinypic.com/33msnbc.jpg girls will treat you better ontop of you being able to say the things that an ugly person couldn't because they would have been screamed at

• I have no fucking idea...

What Girls Said 6

• Well, being pretty builds confidence in you and it actually feels good when you're in the subway or walking down the street and u feel like you're being checked out by guys. It's pretty flattering. And well, when I wanna buy sth - in a supermarket, the mall, cinema - I notice that the younger guys try flirting and it's pretty cool, I gotta admit hehe :p but attractive people live their lives as normally as the less attractive people, there's nothing special the attractive people do that the others don't know of :p

• well i m not gonna call myself pretty.. or beautiful.. if someone else says that.. then its nice.. calling yourself pretty is cheap.. :P

• Hey! Just remember that losing weight doesn't necessarily make a person more beautiful, it's about how you carry yourself and if you have a positive demeanour :) From personal experience though, I'd say I get free samples whenever I go to a store and just generally sales assistants going way further to help me out. Old people assume you're a really nice person, albeit slightly stupid. I did a semester of university chemistry while still in high school with some other high achievers and all the supervisors would constantly offer to do parts of my experiments for me and give me extensions when I didn't need any help. I think the biggest thing is self confidence. I feel sure of myself when I'm going anywhere and I see people looking at me, if a random cute boy approaches me or talks to me then I'm confident he isn't doing it as a joke or a dare from his friends. Also, compliments from strangers in literally ANY situation.

• your pretty hun!! an ye it means gettin hit on an gettin loads of creepy messages on here lol xxx

• thanks. some goes for ya. hahah, no I don't get creepy message cause I set my profile privat :P lol.

• It makes me feel pretty confident.

• From ur profile picture I can tell u r very pretty so I have no idea what ur talkin about.