This isn't me but is my body type?

What should I change?
This isn't me but is my body type?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would start with working out and eating healthy. Your still are sexy !

What Guys Said 25

• Exercise is good (I see you mention that word below), but make sure to get at least 30 minutes of cardio every other day, specifically. This can be brisk walking mixed with light jogging at first (start with 5 minutes of jogging, and alternating back to walking), for the initial 2-3 weeks as you condition your heart, and your muscles grow, but then gradually add more jogging into the 30 minutes till you can jog the full 30. This, along with a diet rich in high-nutrition veggies like broccoli and fresh baby spinach (both uncooked, preferably organic and pesticide/herbacide-free), fruits, nuts, seeds, and occasional pasta/rice (ancient grains and quinoa are better and more nutritious) and white meat if you aren't vegetarian. This will really accelerate the process of fat elimination. Eliminate all processed foods, artificial sugar, or added sugars. Yoga would be great too (and on more than just the physical level), as it will tone, lengthen, and sculpt the body and muscles, while still maintaining your feminine physique. Green tea is great too for increasing your metabolism, and is packed with anti-oxidants.

• is this u?

• No it's not just my body type

• Maybe a tone up and decide how body looks then before deciding on any further action if any.

• More tattoos are always sexy :D

• Tbh I think you should lose 20-30 pounds if you look like her. I just think being overweight is really unattractive

• Depends on what you're not happy with.

• Mostly my stomach I'm dieting and exercising but it don't seem to be helping

• Well there's your answer then :)
      Just bear in mind that when it comes to weight loss, the diet is more important than the excercise.

• Gotta lose some weight for health reasons... Q

• I'm trying to work on that

• Wow she is nice :p i can't tell you to change her :p

• Slim the belly and you would look hot. Grow out the hair too. It looks like that woman drinks alcohol on a regular basis. If she quit she would look thinner.

• I acually have long hair down to my waist line and I am working on a diet and exercise

• That's a sexy body type ;-)

• As many have said. Lose some weight and you'll feel great and look better. Try carrying 1 stone of loose weights up and down stairs... life is so much better when you're not carrying excess around!

• you need to lose weight

• She's pretty, but too big for me. You don't need to change anything unless you want to be a healthier weight.

• change your outlook on how you see yourself be happy with yourself if your not happy with something change it dont change it cause other people say to change it.

• I am a huge fan of that body type.

I am not a huge fan of the tats.

But I can overlook the tats for that hot body. I love the tummy and thighs.

• I only have one ony lower back it's a playboy bunny

• Thanks

• You are quite welcome. I am sure you are smoking hot!!

• Lose weight.

• work on your confidence first

• i know many guys who would like it. donot be ashamed of it
    change your bad IDea before your body look.. though its fine

• Lose weight and your good

• you're not bad (i know it's not you, but still..)

lose some stomach weight, and you'd be cool.

• that body style is fat

• you should change the fact that we don't talllk ;)

• wow curvy curvy woman!!! nice lovely.

• Human wyldstyle?

• Lose fate like... everywhere.

• Thanks captain obvious

What Girls Said 2

• If it were me, I would just lose weight in general. Your boobs will shrink, but if they're that big to begin with, they'll probably still be larger than most women of your future smaller size. I, unfortunately, have always been part of the itty bitty titty comittee, even when I was overweight T_T

• If I could give some away I would

• Lol and I would thank you graciously for allowing me to upgrade a cup size.

• My cousin and I used to joke that as they took out of me she'd be on table over taken it

• Reduce fat by doing low intensity cardio. Your underlying body shape is ideal for a slim body (if that pic represents you well enough)