Am I wrong for feeling like this?

So I know this white girl who calls her self exotic on Instagram and it upsets me that she does! I mean I think only black girls should be called exotics because I honestly feel there's nothing exotic about white girls! Everyone is beautiful or should I say it's beautiful people in every race but white girls do not look exotic they just look...,... WHITE!
I think if a white girl think she's beautiful she should just call her self beautiful because they don't have any exotic features? Even after surgery they still shouldn't call their self exotic, Its just not there!!! Please don't get mad or act like animals, this is just my opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• As a white guy you are right. I assume you are a beautiful black girl so a white girl can be beautiful but never exotic because she does not have the features of a black girl. ex A white girl can never have the ass and muscular shapely thighs of a black girl (something I love drives me crazy) she can't have the lips facial features and importantly the dark skin she lacks. Also black girls have bigger breasts overall. Private message me on this and we can talk futher have a few more points.

• Actually that's a lie.

• ^^^ well do you consider yourself exotic? Do you think you look exotic? I'm waiting...

What Guys Said 14

• exotic is relative. Exotic simply means origininating from a far off foreign country. Here in the US pretty much all of us do, but, i wouldn't consider most white women exotic either, simply because at this point, they originate from here, not from where their ancestors came from 200 years ago. Some scandinavian or russian girls could be rightly called exotic.

But yeah when i think exotic, i think dark dark black girls, or Asian women, not white for the most part other than russians and scandinavian

• Well I mean white women doesn't look exotic so they shouldn't call their self that

• i think you just have this image of what exotic means, that may not be exactly true. The media definitely only refers to like Asian or black women, but really thats not all that exotic means. Your probably right though, this girl is most likely isn't exotic looking lol

• Your feelings are your own, you aren't wrong for feeling this way
    You are just displaying some prejudice thats all

Listen, being exotic isn't only about looks, its about her accent, where she is from, and how she acts!

Also what makes black girls more exotic than white girls?
    If i was a black man from nigeria, i might find white girls exotic because a majority of my interactions with women would be with black women

• I'm not being prejudice, so again!!! ITS NOTHING THERE TO BE CALLED EXOTIC, I think looks has a lot to do with being exotic too and seriously just looking at a white women you can just ask yourself what is there to call exotic... It just doesn't seem right and okay

• The word "Exotic" has numerous definitions and it connects with many different things in or of a person. A person can be unique in many ways. Skin color is just one of them.

• Again I'm sorry but a white girl can not be called exotic!

• DEFINITION
      exotic
      [ igˈzätik ]

ADJECTIVE

originating in or characteristic of a distant foreign country:

• That too but come on we all know what comes along with being called exotic, people don't just use it as from another country anymore... And even if they were from another country they all just look like their from America. Every white women look like their from America

• your white envy is showing here, lol

• Are you dumb? Please get a life... You and everybody else knows what I'm saying is true! You just had nothing better to say, what the fuck is a white envy?

• "I honestly feel there's nothing exotic about white girls!"

Well there's more to the world than your feelings and opinions.

• Ah, yeah, you're wrong for feeling this way. Angelina Jolie is widely adjudged to have an exotic face. I'm sure it is part of the reason they chose her to play Laura Croft.

Your feelings would fall under the category of "generalization."

• Angelina Jolie in no way shape or form look exotic, please stop! But than again that's your opinion just like I feel white women can not be exotic or called exotic because there's nothing there to call exotic but okay

• Whatever. . .

• exotic as far as i know means something weird and different... and tbh i dont find black girls any of that , i am going ot be brutally honest here i am not attracted to black girls and dont find any of them exotic in any way , pretty? yes some are but not different nor unique , now there a lot of exotiv white chicks out there with nice bodies, accents and skills , so you can get mad about this adn you can have your opinion but dont try forcing that on me.

• You are wrong for feeling that way because you contradict yourself in the same sentence. You are upset that a white girl is calling herself exotic, but then say that only black girls should be called exotic.
    That is highly illogical and does not compute.

• wot "exotic" means anyway?

• That is reverse racism, and very wrong for feeling like that. Exotic - originating in or characteristic of a distant foreign country. If she is in the US but is from say Europe then she is exotic no matter what color she is, your opinion is just plain wrong.

• How is this racism? Lol omg! Saying a race is not exotic is not racism... Now saying a race is NOT pretty that could be racism and all I said was they are not exotic... Everybody's not racist dude

• lol, you said just because she is white she's not exotic, if that isn't racism i don't know what is, exotic has nothing to do with skin color it just has to originate from a different area, white people just like people of all colors can originate from different areas making them exotic to where ever they reside currently, basing it on skin color alone is RACIST!

• Alright, let's see how "exotic" you look then? I don't discriminate.

• You don't discriminate against what? I don't really care if you did lol

• Just as this is your opinion, you should also note that that is her opinion or view of herself.

• exotic just means rare.

neither are exotic in north america.

imho, only gorgeous women are exotics. they are rare.

being white or black is irrelevant. i have a feeling this white girl is pretty for you to feel this way lol

• I never said she wasn't pretty but honestly she's not! I never mention that in my question, I simply said white women are not exotic or shouldn't call their self that cause it's nothing unique or different about them. They all look the same and again they are just white they can't cakk their self exotic... It's no hate so please don't start with you think she's pretty and that's why I deel the way I do... Thanks

• i just think neither are exotic to north america.

• Do i look white to you?

What Girls Said 7

• The concept of exotic is relative. It means you're originally from a different country. Everyone is exotic to someone else. I'm Italian so to anyone who's not Italian I'm exotic. It has NOTHING to do with your skin color.

Some people say exotic and mean "unusual", which is fine. Maybe she thinks she has something that's uncommon. We're all different, so that makes sense.
    Why would you care anyway?

• But the point is you just look like a white women with the same features... You just look WHITE

• White people are considered to be exotic in many countries, especially ones where the majority of the population is not white. I had a friend who would do modeling in Japan and she said she was always admired there for her pale skin, blonde hair, and height (she's almost six feet I think). However, in the U. S. she wouldn't really be called exotic for that. It all depends on where you live and what your culture is like.

• But the point is they do not look exotic

• Bye crazy

• I really don't think I'm the crazy one here.

• She can call hersel whatever she wants. It doesn't mean everyone has to agree with her. It's no big deal to me.

• Am I exotic? Lol..
    I should be, i'm Pakistani..

• Enlighten me how do you define exotic?

• Racist questions much? Anyone can call themselves anything they want too.

• I agree with you.