Girls, is the "dad bod" a bogus fad?

I've been watching Youtube videos about the so called dad bod and none of the random women asked liked it. The only reason they could give for liking it is because Leonardo DeCaprio had the dad bod.
So is it just a fad or is it actually a turn on somehow?

• Dad bod is sexy
    17% (2)
  • Dad bod is gross
    83% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty sure it differs for every woman, I personally wouldn't care if the guy I was dating had it, I would actually take it over a really fit guy honestly but I like naturally skinny guys for the most part though. I think some women like men who aren't that fit but just have a more natural looking body I guess you would call it, i'm one of them lol. I think a lot of times when it comes to celebrities though the women like it just because it's one of their favorite celebrities.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't prefer the dad bod but it's not repulsive

• I think it's sexy. My husband has a dad bod and I love it. But I like my guys with a little more bulk like that.

Honestly, fad or not, it s just personal preference. Just love your body for what it is.

• Its not gross nor sexy. Its okay I guess.

• only if you are dating a celebrity or millionaire

• Unless you're 35+ years old there is no way in hell you should be proud of having a dad bod.

BUT THEN AGAIN IT TAKES NO EFFORT TO GET 1 WHICH IS WAY PEOPLE ARE SO PROUD OF HAVING IT NOW. THEY GET TO SEEM COOL WITHOUT HAVING TO PUT IN ANY EFFORT WHAT SO EVER.