Am I too fat for a bikini?

I'm 14, 135 pounds, and 5'2'. Do you think I should wear a bikini? (sorry i dont have pictures of myself in swimwear even tho i go to beach)
Am I too fat for a bikini?

• Yes your too fat for a bikini now lose fome f-----g weight!
    20% (6)35% (12)28% (18)Vote
  • NO you look perfectly fine!
    80% (24)65% (22)72% (46)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell me, do you realize the ridiculousness of your question, considering your picture only shows your head and shoulders in a black shirt in poor lighting? How the hell are we supposed to know if you look good in a bikini with such a crappy picture?

How?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• The picture doesn't help much because only your face can be seen. But you sound okay to wear a bikini. But you look a bit young for a 62 year old :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually girls wear bikinis on their lower body and you are showing us your upper body? Cooool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its not about the looks that you should be concerned about, its all about how confortable are while you are wearing one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you look fine..

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you are perfectly fine for bikini. and when you wear bikini do not forgot to share your photos with all of us on gag. go ahead.

0|0
    0|0
  • your're not too fat for a bikini but you could lose some weight and look better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for a 62 year old like your profile says.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably should lose a little weight

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont believe you are actually 62

0|0
    0|0
  • you look fine.. do not worry

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Nobody should prevent you or judge you for wearing a bikini. Wear whatever the fuck you want, girl. 😉

1|1
    0|0
  • The portions in the photo are fine to go
    I have NO idea about the rest of you

0|0
    0|0
  • ... we can't see your body at all in that photo, it's exactly 0% helpful.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone is. Its not like anyone's going to be judging you or making fun of you. Its about how you feel about yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • every girls can wear bikinis ! Even i you were obese (don't get me wrong, you're not) you should wear a bikini if you wanted to !

0|1
    0|0
  • not overweight

0|0
    0|0
  • I know people would say that you'll look just fine in bikini but I would say lose at least 30 pounds before trying one. I'm sure you'll much better wearing bikini when in shape.

0|0
    1|0