How can I look more attractive?

I wear glasses and my skin has a few scars on from old spots I'm also quite skinny so I basically have no breasts and in school uniform they're invisible how can I look more attractive I've tried make up but I am no good at it, it constantly looks cakes and over the top. Even when I put little on there's no difference. This is for me no one else by the way I'm not trying to look good for anyone I just want to feel good.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do some sport, that will make you feel better with your body. Wear nice clothes (I know school has uniforms, but outside I mean). Glasses look really cute on girls, but it depends on the glasses too, so look for glasses that makes people focus on your eyes, since that is the bet feature of a girl. Talking about eyes, you can wear some eyeliner or mascara, not much, just to highlight your eyes.
    Eat healthy and drink lots of water, that'll make your skin look better, which is really important to be more attractive (even though it rarely gets any attention).
    Good posture, confident and happy/open body language will help a lot.

What Guys Said 4

• Are there any female relatives or friends you could ask about the make up.

• Make up will not make you beautiful, but if you make yourself think that you are attractive petite and take the good things into your advantage, you will feel better about yourself and how you look.

Always keep negativity away from your mind, the more you think that you are not attractive the more you get upset over it. Just don't think about it, and instead keep telling yourself that you are beautiful the way you are.

• a pc could help... so w can suggest!

• we need some pics to help us. men aren't exactly imaginative creatures lol

What Girls Said 4

• You will feel more attractive if you eat healthy and exercise daily. Also using only natural skin and hair care products are important. Most of all, your positive mindset will make you look and feel more attractive. I stopped wearing makeup months ago, except maybe on special occasion, because I think it's important to be comfortable naturally. Also it's less hassle and better for skin! I have small breasts too, and it gets annoying sometimes, but there are definitely perks to having small breasts believe it or not! Your body is like a plant, you have to nourish it from the inside out, mind, body, spirit, and it shines through your outer appearance. Trust me! :)

• You sound like me when I was younger minus the glasses.
    Honey and lemon mask everyday should help fade acne.
    Also to make make look less cakey moisturise your face and use a primer. Try Vichy dermablend foundation it should cover hour scars without you looking cakey.
    Plus most clothes look good on skinny girls with small breasts.

• You can ask for advice from friends or relatives with help on the makeup, I wouldn't worry about your body but it's your decision.

• wear make up.