Am I ugly and am I wrong to feel this way?

Hai everyone, I'd like to start with saying that sometimes I feel ugly and sometimes I don't.
As people we've been conditioned that what the media promotes as beauty is what is te standard of beauty. Now I'd like say tht I am 5ft, I weigh 113llbs, my bra size is 34B (I have conical boobs which I hate) hips 6, and I've medium-longish hair. I feel ugly when I look at people with big boobs and
butts and what not and my boyfriend says he loves me and he seems to be obsessed with my boobs and its just crazy but I feel like I should be like those women sometimes and I feel so gross at times. Am I?

Also i wear absolutely no makeup, because I feel like its fake... The only kind I ever wear is nail polish, lipstick (rarely cause my boyfriend hates it, but I like it because its also lip balm), and I use an eyelash curler because I have super long eyelashes. And that's it :)
I use no mascara tho. And my hair is wavy.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Please don't be so hard on yourself!! You really do sound divine! All the attributes you have described are so appealing. No guy could fail to find you attractive.

I just took a closer look at your profile pic. It is amazing. It is equal to top place with one other lady here. Your eyes are incredible.

The deciding factor is your personality. Love yourself for the lovely lady you are. Then you will be able to love your boyfriend more, and he will love you more.

Go and enjoy life with your boyfriend. Take care, stay safe!!

• You're not ugly at all. :D

• You are not ugly. You are beautiful the way you are, and thats what you should be hearing from everyone.

You are getting jelous of those girls that have bigger breasts or bigger butts, but that shouldn't be standing in your way. You shouldn't think about that stuff. Think more about what makes you beautiful, charming and happy in life.

• you dont have to have a big butt or boobs to be pretty

• well first of all your still growing dont forget that second you are very beautiful and 3rd 34B Conical breast are the bomb totally perfect in my book but all men are different and prefer different things when it comes to women dont worriy about it in time your body will change, like i said your still growing

• No way filler..

• Ofcourse you're not ugly, it's in your head, girl

• If he likes you, why would it matter what we think

• What's important is what you think of yourself.
    Validation from strangers won't help you.

What Girls Said 6

• I think you're beautiful :) It's really common to be unsure of oneself during teen years. You're still trying to figure out who you are and where you belong. Even the most beautiful people feel ugly some days. In fact, the best looking people are often morecritical of themselves.

• absolutely not. if you obsess over how other people look and compare yourself to them it never ends well. there is almost always something you wish you had/ looked like.

• No your not ugly you're cute

• Your beautiful. I've never seen a more stunning girl in my life

• I think you're pretty, you have beautiful eyes!

As you know at 16 you are still growing. Heck I'm still changing and I'm over 20 years old. Try not to stack yourself up against other women, you are really pretty and sounds like your boyfriend love and cares a lot about you, which is great!

I know what you mean though, I have that "white girl butt", it's seriously so flat. I can do squats for days and barely get anything. I hope to find a guy that will appreciate me for me, that is something really special and you are really lucky! :)

• you're not ugly!