Girls, did I cut my hair too short?

Ok I got a haircut and I don't like how it looks. Did I cut it too short or am I just overreacting? Sorry if this is like the third time I've posted a pic
Girls, did I cut my hair too short?

ture of my new haircut lol, but it's just reay bugging me right now /: should I let it grow out like I used to have it (like in my profile pic)? Any and all input is appreciated ;) thanks for the help

Sorry I didn't smile lol it's just I try to smile and I feel like I look silly

11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• nah i think it looks fine!

• Maybe a little longer but not like how you had it before.

• Ok thanks for the input :) that's what I was thinking somewhere in between what I ha and what I have now

• It looks nice but maybe you just miss your long hair. If you want it long again it'll grow back😊

• I think it looks fine and your eyes are pretty^^

• It's very short but it'll grow quickly. I'm amazed at how quick guys' hair grows. The hair in your profile pic suits you better.

• yes i think you're overreacting! it's good to change it up a bit! and it doesn't look bad at all :)

• Nope still did you look better before? Cause ur fine asf as it is!!!,

• Aww thanks you to lol

• Ok lol yeah it's a real pain

• Yea the guy deserves to be the way they want... I mean if they prefer to shave Idc but hair is just better to me

• Nah it's an pretty cool buzzcut

• I like it :) I didn't see you with long hair so I can't really say

• i think it looks good.