Guys, Fat, thick or chubby?

Hey, so i was wondering if you guys cinsider me fat, thick or chubby? I thought i was chubby, but said I was fat other said I was thick, I never really understand the difference between them, can anyone also explain? by the way, I'm 5'2 and weight 132 pounds

Guys, Fat, thick or chubby?

• fat
    9% (3)
  • thick
    65% (22)
  • chubby
    26% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

40

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 39

• I wouldn't call you fat, thick, or chubby. You look pretty and good. Kind of a healthy natural look.

• I would say you look like you've been training... None of the 3 options really describe you. Perhaps the clothes you wore were not very flattering, but here you are obviously fit!

• I would say normal maybe a small bit of toning.

• So you know how there is the debate about "curvy"?

Well this is curvy

You're none of your poll choices, you're just healthy

• Lol you are neither fat, thick or chubby. You have a great figure that looks completely healthy. I'd say you are average if you wanted a grouping. But your figure is amazing, I'd compliment you daily lol

• The bottom picture is the best and the difference between chubby/thick is aesthetic. But the word "fat" is usually negative.

• You look average to me. In terms of body size, that is.

• I neither know what is the difference between thick and chubby. Maybe chubby is thick but sexy. None of these are you. You aren´t overweight, your body has already shape as it should have. You can get even better with some practice, strenghten your body a bit, lose some fat. But you are sexy also right now.

• thick is the only option to describe you from those given.
    In al reality you are normal in comparison to how the human body is without being fit.

• your a bit chubby, thick means that even if you were at the healthiest weight you should be at, your still thick. chubby means you have a bit of chub, but if you lost weight you would be skinny. and fat means your juts fat.

• You look good

• I dont consider you any of those. You look average and have some curves

• I would definitely say you are in the high skinny to low chubby end of the spectrum. In reality especially in the United States obesity is rampant and more girls than you think are really along the lines your last picture (fat) while media irrealisticly portrays women in the picture labelled "thick". You are definitely a very pretty woman I can say that much with a nice smile and good skin tone and hair. So in essence you have game girl hahaha

• I'd say normal. You're smaller than what I normally think of as chubby (being the smallest of the 3 to me) and honestly you look great.

• Maybe a little chubby I'm not sure. I never got the difference between them either. I always though thick and chubby where the same thing. Either way you look good.

• lol sorry if i use you for English lessons :P but what is worse? chubby or thick?

• You are a little thick, not fat or chubby in my opinion.

• you look a good size maybe just need to tone up a little

• You are pretty

• I wouldn't call you any of those, that's the body type I i like personally, it's just called average

• You didn't have "fuckin' sexy as an option" you really aren't any of those. You've got maybe 5 lbs to lose before you're at perfection.

Thanks for sharing your pics you're beautiful!

• Just pudgy like you stopped working out after highschool

• Chubby hehe ^^

• I would say average, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your body. Plus you are very attractive.

• Ugh you are beautiful you have a sexy body and I love your belly ;-)

• Thick and sexy.

I love bigger.

• i dont know what any of these mean, but you don't look too big either way

• Thick but it's a good thick

• I would say none of the above you're nowhere near fat your very healthy and normal looking! You l

• That is definitely fat

• More from Guys
    9