Should I Wear A Bikini?

Okay so school is almost over and summer vacation is a few days away. I want to know if I should wear a bikini. I'm 5' 5 and 117-120 pounds. My stomach isn't completely flat but it's pretty close. All my friends wear bikinis but they all have flat stomachs. I wanted to know if I should wear one because I really want to. Honest answers please.

0|0
10|18

Most Helpful Guy

• You have like a nice weight for your height

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• There is no rule. You wear it if you feel comfortable in it. Try different styles of bikinis. One might make you feel better than the other (s).

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound fine to me. Work away with the bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are more than fine to wear a bikini

0|0
    0|0
  • You have the perfect weight. You would probably look even beter than your friends in a bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats a great stomach! Super attractive to me. Wear a bikini if you want to. You'll look great!

0|0
    0|0
  • go ahead and wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I've seen amazing bodies in bikinis and not so amazing bodies in bikinis. If you want to wear a bikini you should. The nice thing for you is that you'll look really good in your bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wear one it will look fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just workout and eat healthy so you won't have to worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you're still pretty thin at the height vs weight

0|0
    0|0
  • you should wear one. a lot of girls are like that

0|0
    0|0
  • hard to tell without a picture but i say go for it do what makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Post a picture and we will tell you honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes u should wear bikini baby... its all up to u... if u wnt than please fulfill it

0|0
    0|0
  • Your choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i pic would make it easier :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't have worries, you're fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'm the exact same height and weight as you. Thanks a lot, now you really made me doubt myself, lol. I thought I wasn't too fat for a bikini, you're not too fat then as well. No reason not to wear a bikini in my opinion. And stop comparing yourself to your friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every body is a bikini body. If you want to wear a bikini, wear one! Do what makes you comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to wear one then go ahead and wear one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure! Wear whatever you want! ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear whatever you'd like! Don't compare yourself to your friends & you don't have to have a completely flat stomach to wear a bikini. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh, yes, because your body is awesome and you should rock what makes you feel good.

0|0
    0|0
  • wear a bikini if you want to! doenst matter about any of this other stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely you go girl

0|0
    0|0
  • if you want to wear one then wear one. why ask a bunch of stranger, do what makes you happy

0|0
    0|0
  • go for it!

0|0
    0|0