I am about 5'3 or 5'4 and I weigh 170 pounds :( I am losing weight but right now do you think that is too big for guys to be attracted to me?

pleas no crul comments! be honest though

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I am 6'1 and I weight 165 lbs. You're heavier than me.
    Now , the question of if you're too big for guys to be attracted to you. That is difficult to answer , however generally speaking that does leans towards the heavier sides of things , perhaps the word would be... bigger.
    So I do see a challenge but , do not fret , there are people who are into such a weight class.

Hence... BBWs.

• Your profile pic looks very nice and plenty of guys will like you - Keep losing the weight and you will get into a good place for your health.

• I like bigger girls and don't see a problem with your weight.. if that's your picture
    your very attractive girl :D

• not obese though... don't worry :)

• Nah, you're cute! Definitely some guys out there for you. I'd have considered it when I was younger.

• You are on the maximum weight limit to be attractive, but still fit in :) So you are not too big. But I can really imagine you when you get slimmer, you will be hot as hell.

• The right guy will love you for who you are, regardless of your weight.

• You look pretty I think a lot of guys will still be attracted to you.

• Yes, once you get down to about 115 you'll be hotter

• 115 is way too small for me!

• That's me :D

• you look perfect to me.

• Not too big for me.

Good weight in my opinion.

• you look ok but its hard to tell with out a full body pic.

What Girls Said 10

• That is how much I weighed when I met my boyfriend and I am about 5'3. But I have lost a ton of weight since then. But my weight never seemed to be an issue.

• I wouldn't say you're too big for guys to be attracted to you, but more will be attracted to you as you lose weight. I'm the same height as you and I used to weigh 160 lb, during which time I got virtually no attention from guys unless I wore a very padded bra. After I lost weight and became 120 lb though, I got a lot of attention from guys without that stupid bra. Turning 18 (AKA, becoming legal) may have also had something to do with it.

• I hope not I am like 160 still and 5.5ft.

• Some will be attracted to you and some won't. it going to be like that no matter what you look like so just try to make yourself happy (:
    confidence is the most attractive thing <3

• There are men who love women of any size. You're good. :)

• Of course some guys would still find you attractive.
    I have a friend who is 5'1 and is around your weight.
    She has a boyfriend.
    Guys still call her hot.

• Nope, there are guys who will like you with little consideration for your size. Stay healthy though:)

• If a guy is only going to be attracted to you based on your size he is NOT the one for you, if he doesn't like all of you he doesn't deserve you.

If you want to lose weight , hopefully you meet someone that loves all of you and will work out with you. Not because he wants you to be skinny, but because he is all about supporting YOU.

"it's time to fix the Dent in Your confidence "
    -Chris Crocker

• I am 5'3 and weigh 120 pounds and sometimes feel like there's areas I need to tone up. I think it's awesome you're losing weight, keep up the good work. A guy who wouldn't want to get to know you because of your weight is not a guy you want to be with anyway.

• Be healthy. but honestly most importantly love urself! I am a big women over 230IBS. I have a boyfriend and we have a great sex life, relationhip, etc . If a guy loves you he won't care, if he does he not right, You are extremmly pretty. im not saying gain weight, just be healthy and urself!