Girls, do I have a "Dad Bod"?

Girls, do I have a

And either way, is it attractive to you?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you do.

But I hate that it is called a dad bod because you can have that body even before your kids existed.

Mom bods change due to hormonal changes and weight gain during pregnancy, that's a known fact.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, but it's hot. :)

• well i think you look mature

• Thankfully, you don't.
    Put pull up your pants because it creates a dark shadow.
    And I think your body is attractive.
    Do you want a dad bod?

• No, I'd rather not have a dad bod. I doubt many girls find it sexy.

• Some girls do. But I don't. To me whole dad bod idea is silly as well. Glorify a guy who works out just enough to not be chubby while eating like a college frat guy.
      If I can ask, how much do you work out?

• Started training for a triathlon couple months ago, so running three times a week, lifting and swimming twice a week. Previous six months I was only lifting three times a week.

During the lifting phase, I was eating 3500-4000 calories every day to bulk up. Sadly, at my age much of it went to my belly... But now that I'm back to 2500 cal diet and and cardio, the weight is falling off fast. Farewell dad belly!

• A little, but I think you have a great body!

• Thanks! The gut has to go... I can remember being a beanpole at your age, drinking 32oz sodas like water and still having abs, lol.

• No, a little to toned for a dad bod.

• thanks, trying to tone up for the summer!

• Yes you have, and its neither attractive or unattractive

• thanks. You think losing about ten pounds, most of the belly fat, maybe an ab or two poking through would get rid of the Dad Bod and shift it toward attractive for you?

• It might.. but its not like you're unattractive, its just not really my thing. if I dated you I wouldn't care what that you look like that, but if you were trying to impressive me with your body you should tone up a bit lol

• Trying to tone up! I did a lot of strength training over the winter and the book said I should eat a lot. I took that a bit to literally and packed on 30 lbs, much of which went around my waist. Anyway, I'm back to cardio and eating normally, so it's coming off pretty fast.

I think it's great you are more attracted to other things beyond looks... but I doubt you can beat nature entirely. You like a hot body, admit it!

• Well I guess for your age you're in decent shape but at my age no I don't find it attractive.

• :) yeah, I don't get many looks from under 25 girls.

• I don't know what a Dad body is. What the difference is between a Dad bod and a non-dad bod or younger and older bod. A fit body is a fit body and yours is hot. I'm not attracted to guys with scrawny bodies. Yours is sexy ;)

• Yes, you do. In addition to the hideous dad body, you're too freaking hairy. At least your face seems to be okay.

• Lol, I wonder about that sometimes. Some girls really don't like a hairy man..., I usually manscape a bit more, but haven't shaved since HS swim team, and boy that itched!

• Trying!! I'll post another pic in a few months after I've lost the gut. You'd better come back and tell me I look good.

• You bet I will. And you'd better REALLY be looking good, haha.

• Yes you do

• When I hear dad bod, I think of my dad and no offence to him, I love him... but no. Lol.

But I think you look attractive!