Girls, am I attractive enough to be boyfriend material?

Would you go out with me based on my looks? Please be honest Im really shy so I've been kind of curious what girls might think of me. As always thanks for the input and opinions :)

16

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Not too shabby, sir. Me thinks you'll mature into a very attractive guy. Keep in mind your age. Relationships are hard and fickle at that age.

• Yeah I know but I'm too shy really at this point so I'm not on anything serious. Lol just crushing

• You are pretty cute, nice eyes, so I think you are definitely boyfriend material, the rest depends on your personality

• You are still a baby haha wait for the twenties! From now on eating healthy and do lots of exercise, after few years girls will chase after you!

• That's not what really matters... you can be the sexiest man alive but with a shit personality no one is gonna want you.

• I know but for as much as people say it doesn't, appearance does matter in relationships, even it it's subconscious

• Maybe. It would depend on how things went. You have really pretty eyes by the way.

• You are cute.
    I never smile for pictures either, lmao

• I think you're handsome but too shy to realize it yet:)

• Those glasses are distracting lol I'm trying to picture you without them. I think you could be cute specially if you build some muscle ( no meathead) because I'm assuming you're slim or scrawny. I think I would say yeah if I was 16.

• Is 5'10 and 155 scrawny? I don't work out really but i still have muscle for some reason lol

• You have really pretty eyes, awww..

• Your really cute and everyone likes pretty eyes 🙊☺️

• Wait til you are about 21.

• I've said this on one of your questions before but you need to smiile, and you will look so much cuter ^_^ . You're all good in general though :) . I mean not for me 'cause you're 16 and I'm nearly 20. But for younger girls :)

• Yeah I get you lol.

• Sorry if it's an annoying thing to say haha. At least you just look kinda sad naturally and it'll make people wanna give you hugs? My sister has bad bitchy resting face and I always ask her what she's so pissed off about and she's just like 'my face looks like this! I don't know what you want me to say?'. And then I have 'nice' resting face and it means I get asked for directions (i've a brain like a sieve when it comes to stuff like that so woe betide anyone who follows directions I give x_x) , and stopped by charity collectors etc. all the time

• Ok lol yeah people in school always come up to me and ask me if I'm sad. Lol it's kind of annoying

• You're a good looking guy so wouldn't worry.

• Your physical attributes have nothing to do with it.

Boyfriend material is all attitude and actions.

Are you sweet, caring, protective, romantic? If yes, then yes.

• There is no such thing as boyfriend material. Anyway, you look alright. There is nothing wrong with you appearance-wise.