What is too tall for you? Or is there a height limit when it comes to dating women?

Although I realize that height has nothing to do with love and a person's personality, I'm just curious what is too tall for a woman to be considered "attractive," or does height even matter? Thank you :3

0|0
3|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I put no upper or lower limits for height.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I'm 5 10, and I would say 5ft 7 only because girls like to wear heels and so that gives them the opportunity to wear 3 inches and for us to be the same height. Most girls I know don't like to be taller than a guy when wearing heels either.

If she didn't care about heels though, then up to 5 10 is all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have specific numbers for height limits. I just know that I am 5'9" and I am fine with girls taller or shorter by some extent. I need to physically see and compare.

0|0
    0|0
  • No limit for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'2 so I'd say 5'11-to my heigh would be my limit.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 feet is to tall, lol! I don't care about height.

0|1
    0|0
  • At least a 3-4 inches shorter than me so she can wear heels and still be shorter than me. So 5' 6 or 5' 7

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be uncomfortable with a girl more than four inches taller than me so around 5' 10" is my comfort level.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a personal preference, its like asking about what hair your loved one should have. Those little things should not be even a bother to you. If you are picky, it will matter, but if you are not picky, then don't even bother worrying about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • She can't be taller than 5'8. I prefer someone close to 5'0.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she is still shorter than I am. That is the upper limit. So, 5' 7" or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think any height is fine honestly. I prefer girls to be shorter than me mainly because I'm already fairly tall, but taller isn't bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like women shorter than me

0|0
    0|0
  • if she amazon tall. She still could be beautiful, just not my type :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5-8 I like shorter women but if she's taller then me its OK ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I wouldn't mind dating a 7ft tall woman.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't matter but I prefer him to be 5'8"

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess I don't really have a limit. I dated a guy shorter than me (5'4") and a guy way taller than me (6'7").

0|1
    0|0
  • All heights are nice.

0|1
    0|0