Girls, would you sleep with me?

Be honest!!! ?

Girls, would you sleep with me ?

• Yes
    22% (11)
  • No
    78% (38)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
If your going to comment dont be disrespectful, im just asking a simple question
Well the percentage was a bit disappointing but is not the end of the world, cheers 🍻

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i would definitely sleep with you i like your skin tone your body and your beard i love latin men 😉👌💯

What Girls Said 14

• Ohh no, no offense but you look like an arrogant fuckboy, sorry. Not my type.

• Lol wow your rude!!!

• Yay coolio, then we're both happy! ^.^

• I've been happy lol

• I agree with LittleSally - I wouldn't sleep with you just because you look a certain way. I've only ever seen a few pictures of you, and even if you were really attractive I wouldn't sleep with you if I knew nothing else about you/never talked to you before
    So no, I wouldn't sleep with you, at least not just based on those pictures. Maybe if you turned out to be a really a nice guy and I was in the mood

• I don't know you so no.

• Sorry, but no I would not

• no i won't

• From your looks you don't seem like my type, but I know a lot of girls that would!

• No I wouldn't. You look too young for me.

• Thats fine 👍 you can get yourself an old wrinkled guy who doesn't get erections anymore hahaha

• I know you are a minute man.

• You can say whatever you want i dont care is not like were going to sleep with each other i dont even know how you look like, your probably a big disappointment fat and ugly Lmfao hahahahahahahahaha

• Yes i would, why not 😉🍻

• Nah you look like a guy who thinks he's all that

• nooo way. sorry. you look attractive, but your pictures reflect a really repulsive personality. You might actually be a really sweet guy, I don't know you, but you look like you're very sexually motivated. I don't know :D sorry

• Nope I wouldn't, not my type
    You look like a macho type of guy, I may be wrong, but that's the impression I get
    Also, you're a stranger so, double no
    I'm sorry :p

• Macho type lol

• Enough said im going to be an alcoholic and have a cold beer, cheers 🍻 lol

• Haha cheers ;)

• no, i'm sorry but i already have a macho man in my life

• Not a chance

• Lmfao why would i wanna sleep with you your only 16 plus you wouldn't be able to please me anyway lol 😜

• Sorry I won't.