Am I weired looking or what?

My Partner tells me im average looking and some people think im odd looking...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• I don't suppose it is very wise for someone to be with a partner who calls him/her 'average looking'.

Keeping that aside, you look good!

• Finda new guy, tell old partner he is average when you break up with him lol

• Honestly, your partner sounds like an asshole. Tell him the same and I bet he won't like it.

• Your jaw line is more pronounced than most women but your hair does well to draw attention away from that minor feature. I would advise you continue to wear your hair down.

In anycase, you look lovely

• You think m'y jaw is big? Is it ugly? Cause my sister told me i needed surgery...

• *same as

• Oh okay, well thank u for answering my post...

• i think you look hot

• No you look like Presilla Presley. So no not the average girl for sure.

• Your picture is a dessert

• No. You're not weird looking. Chill. And sounds like you need a new and a much better partner than the one you have right now.

• Well you are not odd looking... You look good... maybe smile a bit? You will look much better smiling!!!

• You look fine. Could use a smile!

• pics? pics? pics? pics?

• Stop fishing

• you should smile a bit

• You wear a bit weird makeup. But your natural look is quite normal.

What Girls Said 8

• You have beautiful eyes.
    I don't think you look odd at all.

• WOW, okay your partner is blind. You're gorgeous! What eyeshadow brand did you use in your pic? It looks so beautiful with your hair color. You are NOT average looking, you are beyond average. If people say you're odd looking, they are JEALOUS. Period.

• Oh for the dye i used That urban decay naked nude phaltte lol... but whats wierding me out is That girls think im pretty but the Guys dont seem to think so..

• That is sound advice about guys not maturing, till later, if ever, as I've observed that very few actually do mature past a high school level, regardless of age.

• Lol, I agree. My father is a great example of a man who has yet to mature...

• your partner should not tell you are average looking.. and you look pretty.. not at all odd..

• No, you are pretty.

• You look great. I thought your partner was supposed to make you feel beautiful. Doesn't it hurt you when he says your average? It would certainly hurt me.

• You don't look odd but in your profile picture you do look kind of high.

• Smile :) That is what I suggest

• You look beautiful.
    No one looks weird. We are all our own person; normal is merely an average.