Guys, Is this weight okay?

Hey, so basically I'm kinda self concious. I'm 5'5 tall and weigh 158lbs, but I don't look fat! Everytime I weigh myself in front of other people they're shocked. Sooo, I just wanted to know if guys would date a girl like me?

• Yes, I would!
    88% (23)
  • NO, I definetly wouldn't!
    12% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Here's a pic so you get an idea of what my body looks like
http://i.hizliresim.com/GY4okr.jpg

19

Most Helpful Guy

• ... Your natural weight is about 15 lbs below that. I'm not sure where you're storing that extra. Might be around your heart, visceral fat.

What Guys Said 18

• Relax, all people are different and carry their weight in different ways. Id wager you are fine and simply carry your weight, as most women do, in your lower body. This can lead to a woman actually weighing more than she appears.

Because there are so many different body types, levels of muscularity, bone density, levels of athleticism, etc its difficult to say whether or not an individual is 'fat' based solely on those numbers alone. However, in my experience as a personal trainer I have ran the numbers (mainly out of curiosity) on many of my clients just to get an idea of what 'can' be considered acceptable/healthy weight in pounds to height in inches ratio and these are the numbers I've come up with:

For women, 2.35lbs per inch in height

For men, 2.85lbs per inch in height

So, take your height in inches and multiply that by 2.35 to determine if you are within (i. e; below 2.35lbs/inch) the acceptable range. You could also divide your bodyweight by your height in inches. If you exceed the ranges I have provided then by most standards you would be considered unhealthy/overweight.

These are absolute maximums and are based on individuals who both exercise routinely and whose diets are considered to be healthy and well balanced. Of course, there are ALWAYS exceptions to this formula i. e; extreme athletes such as bodybuilders and powerlifters.

Finally, I am not a medical professional and make no such claims. The advice given here is purely recreational and is not intended to treat or cure any diseases or conditions.

• seems fine

• It does sound too bad

• Nice weight... not bad

• If you don't look the weight and you feel good about how you look then don't pay nay attention to the scale.

• NEVER base your body based off of the numbers especially weight. The only number that truly matters is body fat % and even that doesn't mean much so long as you feel good and are healthy.

• Cute. I like girls a little thicker. You look perfect to me.

• I don't see any obvious problems you seem cute to me (from what I can see). That's where you be for me. hehe.

• Your body looks good but OMG what happend to your face was it the guy with the hook for a hand? LOL!!

• A girl that looks average is ideal, even if she weighs a lot, if it doesn't look like she does, it's all okay

• your weight and height doesn't show me what you look like. need pics.

• it's fine :)

• geezus crisis!!!

• Weight is more than fine with me. You look amazing.

I would definitely date you.

• They are shocked coz they are jealous of you may dont wrry u are fine.

• Well it's kinda much. I'm weigh less than you but I'm 5'10. If we clicked I'd still date you though

• That is too heavy for your height.

• i would , i like BIG girls!