Should I wear makeup?

I'm just wondering because I don't wear it and I just don't know if I should start wearing it or not. Some of my friends are like "it'll make your features stand out" so I'm debating. What do you all think?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look fine without it

What Guys Said 12

• It doesn't actually make features stand out, it'll just make you look like you have paint on your face.

• I don't like makeup. (I mean, maybe a little, but nothing that stands out.) Always a natural look. I especially love long hair that's not styled. (Just naturally flowing down)

• I'm personally not a fan of makeup but if you want to wear it then do it.

• makeup always makes a woman look better if applied sparingly and well

• Just something casual in the eyes. Nothing more.

• don't wear makeup, natural all the way
    if you're going to do it... do it a little, but not that your make up sticks out instead of your features

• why not give it a shot?

• Less is more...

• Wear some but not a lot.

• No!!! And you look beautiful

• You look fine without it
    But I think u look more prettier if u try once
    So u should try once

• It's a bonus to me

What Girls Said 5

• If you want to!

• yeah i think you should try it! makeup can be fun sometimes. experimenting on what looks best and different techniques. i say go for it, but only because you want to. not because you think you have to.

• Entirely your call. You're lucky not to feel like you NEED to; I have since I was like 12; I never let anyone see me without make-up :/

• Oh dang... really? My mom wouldn't let me touch makeup at 12 years old lol!!

• Aww... I bet you're still pretty though:) I used to get acne sometimes too. I think it's a hormonal thing though lol. I bet the treatments add up fast :O

• Thank-you :') . I feel better now than when I was younger. But yeah, it's just annoying spending so much just to look/feel 'normal'. I used to go way overboard with different soaps and creams and gels etc. which was part of the problem, and I just have a few things I use now

• You don't need to wear it but you could try it out and see if you like it

• Try it and see how it feels. If you like it, do it. But IMHO it's unnecessary.