Should I wear makeup?

I'm just wondering because I don't wear it and I just don't know if I should start wearing it or not. Some of my friends are like "it'll make your features stand out" so I'm debating. What do you all think?

• Yes
    43% (6)50% (9)47% (15)Vote
  • No
    57% (8)50% (9)53% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look fine without it

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• It doesn't actually make features stand out, it'll just make you look like you have paint on your face.

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't like makeup. (I mean, maybe a little, but nothing that stands out.) Always a natural look. I especially love long hair that's not styled. (Just naturally flowing down)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm personally not a fan of makeup but if you want to wear it then do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • makeup always makes a woman look better if applied sparingly and well

1|1
    0|0
  • Just something casual in the eyes. Nothing more.

1|0
    0|0
  • don't wear makeup, natural all the way
    if you're going to do it... do it a little, but not that your make up sticks out instead of your features

1|0
    0|0
  • why not give it a shot?

1|0
    0|0
  • Less is more...

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear some but not a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • No!!! And you look beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • You look fine without it
    But I think u look more prettier if u try once
    So u should try once

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a bonus to me

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• If you want to!

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i think you should try it! makeup can be fun sometimes. experimenting on what looks best and different techniques. i say go for it, but only because you want to. not because you think you have to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Entirely your call. You're lucky not to feel like you NEED to; I have since I was like 12; I never let anyone see me without make-up :/

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh dang... really? My mom wouldn't let me touch makeup at 12 years old lol!!

• Show All
    • Aww... I bet you're still pretty though:) I used to get acne sometimes too. I think it's a hormonal thing though lol. I bet the treatments add up fast :O

• Thank-you :') . I feel better now than when I was younger. But yeah, it's just annoying spending so much just to look/feel 'normal'. I used to go way overboard with different soaps and creams and gels etc. which was part of the problem, and I just have a few things I use now

• You don't need to wear it but you could try it out and see if you like it

1|0
    0|0
  • Try it and see how it feels. If you like it, do it. But IMHO it's unnecessary.

1|0
    0|0