Can you give me some suggestions to look a bit more 'nice'?

See profile pic.

Oops, wrong category.

Most Helpful Guy

• Run a brush through your hair occasionly

What Guys Said 12

• you already look nice. chillin d00d

• u look nice already LOL

• The only advice i can think of is to trim between your eyebrows. Other than that, you already look good!

• I think you look fine as you are

• You can work on your eyebrows. They are very long and very thin right now. I think it might look better if they were a bit thicker and a bit shorter.

Go for more colours 'round the eyes. Everything is so black! It doesn't look bad but a bit of experimentation with other colours never hurt anyone :)

I think you'd be a stunning blonde, too. Although maybe it would clash with your eyebrows too much.

• Wow! You are one of the most beautiful girls I have seen yet on here. Those dark eyes, and gorgeous black hair. You have the face and smile of an angel!! NOTHING you could improve on!

• You already look nice.

• girl you good! :P

• R u serious or not!

• aww, sorry *internet hug*

You're 16 now, your body is still developing. If you look this good now, you'll be even better when you reach adulthood.

Do yourself a favor and don't be like every single teenage girl out there. Stop worrying about your body, its still developing and growing :)

But yes, you do look good already, that smile does all the work

• *hugs back*
      Thank you so much for your encouraging and kind words! :)
      I hope i'll look good when i'll be older (amen)

• thin up the eye brows

• Nothing wrong with you. Look at your picture, it doesn't lie.

• You mean nice personality or attractive looks?

• How old do I look?

• Or actually what I meant to say is not that you look young but that you are just young compared to me. You look 18 or 19 to me if I were to guess...

• You're already nice. No change needed

What Girls Said 7

• You look gorgeous! All you need are a few touch ups. I would pluck your eyebrows slightly farther apart and if you are plucking them currently they are a tad thin and I would let them get a little thicker. I think lighter soft brown/bronze eye makeup would suit you better than the darker colour you are wearing. I'd also try a bit of blush because you have beautiful porcelain skin and it'll make you look rosy and radiant.

• I'm only wearing eye liner and lip gloss in this pic, I don't really like to wear make up too much, tbh
      Do you think I would look more 'mature' with more make up?

• I would stop wearing the eyeliner, it looks too dark on you. I just think a little bit of blush and light peachy eyeshadow would suit you. I think you'll look more fresh and 'dewy'. I think you would look more mature with makeup, but I don't think that is always the goal.

• you are already nice.. and you have a very nice smile... and this is not your best pic.. you can look awesome with a good hair style.. and dont pluck your eyebrows too much... do this and then take a pic of yourself.. and post it.. you will rock.. :)

• Hmmm, maybe you pluck your eyebrows in the middle because they take away attention from your eyes, and you have very pretty eyes!

• Why do you think you don't look nice? Then we can comment.

• Um, 'cause some one said I look like a stuck up bitch :( it hurt me deeply :(

• You look completely nice to me on your pic. Think the person just wanted to hurt you. Maybe good slam in his/her face?

• You look lovely and I don't see a need to change or improve anything. :)

• Try not to frown.
    I have a bitch face so I try and smile more

• you already do!