Rate the girl and guy seperatly. Then rate them together? What do you think when you first see them? Do you think they make a cute couple?

In case your wondering, they both have naturally blonde hair, and have an identical eye shape when they both smile, and often have the shadow of each other in their eyes when one is away from the other. They have a lot in common and are like soulmates... And think exactly alike.

Most Helpful Guy

• how old r they?

• Guy 18
      Girl 15

• That guy must be into little girls pedo

• @EarthToKepler she only looks little without makeup and dressed down, but with makeup and dressed nicely she's mistaken as an 18yo.

What Guys Said 6

• How many times do we have to rate you? You've been asking this question so many times that I thought you would have managed to get over this.

Anyways, both of you aren't bad looking. And in order to rate as a couple I'll have to see how you act together, not how you look.

• Don't rate under 18 - They look good and cute together

• I dont put numbers to people

• Where I come from we call that twins.

• But they aren't twins... That's the thing. They aren't even related and he's 3 years older than she is...

• You asked this before.. He's your friend and your crushing on him super hard.

• No I haven't asked this before... I'm the girls best friend.

• He's an 8, you're a 4.

What Girls Said 6

• He looks like Casper Lee.

• The girl looks about 5 years too young for the guy... Ummm 8 for the guy 6 for the girl and 5/6 for them together

• She's like 15 he's 18... Not a big deal if their just friends atm... They will be together in 3 years when she's 18.

• Well that's better... I don't think it really matter what they look like though... if their personalities match like you said then they sound perfect for eachother

• They look more brother and sister. She looks really young though. So it seems weird.

• The looks like the guy from sixteen candles. y'all both young as heck.

• He's 18, she's 15... They aren't together but will be when she's 18.

• They look really cute

• the guy is cute girl is pretty i think there a pretty good couple